Girls, do you dress modestly? Guys, do you like your girl to dress modestly?

Showing less skin. Being and acting more lady-like.

• I'm a girl - Yes
  • I'm a girl - No
  • I'm a guy - Yes
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy - No
    Vote D
  • results
    Vote E

3547

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, if I had a girlfriend, I would prefer her to be more covered up and not show cleavage or too much legs, though she can show her curves, with tight jeans or something, though I wouldn't force her to cover - I may be a little more strict, if I was in the situation.

• If I had a girlfriend. I would not want her being on display everywhere. In my opinion one of the things about dating ought to be you dress more modestly. Because you aren't up for grabs anymore-- if you'll excuse the choice of terms.

I'd rather her dress modestly.. the last thing I want is other guys giving her lots of attention. Or her asking for attention from them..

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I hating exposing too much skin. I suppose I just feel OUT THERE when I wear less. Of course there’s more than one reason as to why I dress modestly. The other factor is that I have scars all over my body left by a severe rash. I feel embarrassed whenever someone sees them >~<

• I dress however I feel that day. Some days I'm very modest and wear pants and a t-shirt with a high collar. Other days I wear booty shorts with a tank top and lots of cleavage, it just depends on my mood. My boyfriend doesn't care what I wear what so ever.