How to be more physically attractive?

xFor those of you who don't know what I look like, it's this:
How to be more physically attractive?

and i have no curves x_X

so,,, what can i do to improve my physical appearance?
thanks and stay freaky
xx
~ Mrs Manson
slightly better picture of me
i.quotev.com/img/q/u/18/7/20/lke2guhb2o.jpg
xx
~ Mrs Manson
There have been multiple people who said change my hair without being specific, anyone care to elaborate? xD rawr
xx
~ Mrs Manson

2568

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I think you're beautiful. I love your edgy violet hair, pensive eyes, your pale flawless skin and long slender neck. As you get older you're going to metamorphos into a real dark and mysterious woman, just pay attention to the things that you love and what makes you feel most comfortable in your skin and that will help to make you feel the most attractive in your element. Stay your unique and creative self mrs. manson and rock that shit 🀘