How to be more physically attractive?

xFor those of you who don't know what I look like, it's this:
How to be more physically attractive?

and i have no curves x_X

so,,, what can i do to improve my physical appearance?
thanks and stay freaky
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
slightly better picture of me
i.quotev.com/img/q/u/18/7/20/lke2guhb2o.jpg
xx
~ Mrs Manson
There have been multiple people who said change my hair without being specific, anyone care to elaborate? xD rawr
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I think you're beautiful. I love your edgy violet hair, pensive eyes, your pale flawless skin and long slender neck. As you get older you're going to metamorphos into a real dark and mysterious woman, just pay attention to the things that you love and what makes you feel most comfortable in your skin and that will help to make you feel the most attractive in your element. Stay your unique and creative self mrs. manson and rock that shit 🀘

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 66

• It always depends on who you're trying to attract with fashion choices, but overall physical fitness even changes the shape of the human face... it also optimizes our genetic secondary sexual characteristics.

Simply put... just get really in shape and Mr. Manson won't be able to keep his hands off of you.

1|0
    0|0
    • About hair: As an 80's child, dyed hair had more to do with edgy metal chicks, goth girls, punk rockers, and the ever so fun ravers (techno and designer drugs). All too often though, in current year, it is starting to represent the man hating female supremacists that like to call themselves feminists. I'm not trying to say what they are, but they'll call themselves feminist and yet not match the definition of 'feminist' in a dictionary... which would focus on equal rights. These female supremacists tend to focus on equal outcome rather than equal opportunity.

Damn that was a mouthful... anyways, you don't strike me as the purity testing sjw type that just hates men or at least prefers a man she can cuck and destroy perfectly subjected... which is more recent, and it is also repulsive to any man that has self respect as a man. So I can see why younger dudes (or dudes unaware of that scene) wouldn't even know what I'm talking about... and simply be repulsed.

• Just do your hair up like a bun/ ponytail or something and wear some light makeup if you want. Like lipstick and eyeliner/ eyelash stuff maybe. But you dont look bad as it is. Your expression isn't super flattering though no offense. πŸ˜‰ Smiling always helps.

And ya exercise can help if you want curves. I think. You'd have to look that up though I'm not sure what kind of wokout you'd have to do.

In my opinion..

1|0
    0|0
    • Smile! 😊

• Show All
    • Your so cute

• @Wowgirl10q Thanks.

• I know this sounds clichΓ¨ and maybe isn't helpful because this stuff is very subjective. But personally i can't think of anything to change from what i've seen. You are completely my type

1|0
    0|0
  • Long hair will make your face and chin look more narrow and better. And as for curves, XD work out πŸ‹πŸš΄πŸ’―πŸ’ͺ and eat a life style maintained diet. Dieting doesn't work!!! Oh and be born with good genes, a female, big boobs, blond, and pretty face, and your life will never be hard in comparison to others.

1|0
    0|0
  • First, smile everybody is pretty when they smile, even if a light smile but smile to what you can, you alive, do you enjoy the experience it gives you? Smile then, do you enjoy having your PC and internet? Could you imagine no Internet? Smile to thank for PCs and internet, or phones. by the way love the blue :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Add colour! Purple and blue shades on your lips, with matching streaks in your hair. Tighter clothing. More bondage. Degrading words and labels. Tall Heels. Arch your back and stick out your boobs and butt more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are some big ass glasses. You ever think about smiling?πŸ˜‹ You look good already. Is your blue btw? Hard to tell.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine. Seems like you have short hair, so why don't you try keeping a better short hairstyle? say a boy cut, if that's okay with you?

Apart from that you look fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm you're a lot more attractive than I thought you'd be. Just from how understated you seem to think of yourself. I definitely think the ripped jean shorts and stockings would work best for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont get a fringe.

I generally prefer long hair.

You have youth on your side, that counts for a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • First you should smile more often. And hey you are attractive ! I really find you so. Besides you could do things which you like the most to be happy and to bring a smile on you. Curves would be great but don't worry about it. It doesn't matter too much. Do what you love or follow what you believe and you ll be attractive to anybody i m sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile. Maybe grow your hair out. But really, a shiny bright attitude really is important. How is your body shape otherwise? Boobs and ass and such?

1|0
    0|0
    • small boobs, small ass
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Show All
    • Not saying you have to do it. Just saying that guy likes nice asses.

• Love the whole goth style clothes though.

• You don't need to do anything you're beautiful already

1|0
    0|0
  • Exercise. The helps the physical and mental well being of you. Eventally it leads to confidence

1|0
    0|0
  • you are practically a really good looking girl.. you just need more physically work.. and a better maintained diet.. and a person who can make you laugh..

in a religious city.. where can an Atheist person find a safe place to stay..
    of course an insanity asylum..

0|0
    0|0
  • Change the colour from purple to maybe black or brown looks emo. Try smiling and curves could help but isn't necessary and maybe longer hait like shoulder length or mid back to chisel your face a tad otherwise you're cute as is. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Your style choices aren't what I go for but thats personal preference. I dont think looks/weight are whats holding you back at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I told you what to do dear
    And you know how it would work, if you need more advice i am always here :)
    You look good , but you have to look amazing cuz you can easily do that

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope leave your hair it looks nice
      Just eat more healthy please πŸ™

• Put on a smile. Be Your self. Love life. Then you will be the one others want

1|0
    0|0
  • smile first but hard to do cuz fake smile are easy to detect but may have a long a hair that is gothic looking so you can attract guys who also into the stuff you into

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• You are fine hun.
    Ignore the ones saying to change your hair colour, as they probably wouldn't have the nerve to do it in the first place.

Lol when I was 22, I went through a cyber goth phase of bright pink and black hair with dreadlocks. So enjoy it before all the adulting stuff starts :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine - what you could to improve your attractiveness - and this works for everyone - is to be a happy and confident and accepting and honest person - this is universally attractive to nearly everyone except for the most vile of all human beings.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're pretty enough. What I would do is:

-Smile.
    -Wear contacts (though there's nothing wrong with your glasses).
    -And find different hairstyles that accentuate your features.
    -You ever think about growing your hair as well?

But that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their style. But I understand if you want to step it up a little. Here are my recommendations: lighter glasses/contacts, a little eyeliner or eye shadow, mascara, lip color. You just need to brighten you face up a little. A little color goes a long way.

1|0
    0|0
  • you have very lovely features and soft skin. maybe a bit o color on your lips bc they are nice and full and will contrast nicely with pale skin and make your eyes and cheekbones pop. but you already are pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d suggest growing out your hair and maybe getting a side shave, I think that would look good on you. Maybe something like this:

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you can usually find good ideas on Pinterest. I'm not saying that you're bad at makeup and hair but those two things are what's going to put you on a higher level so study up (this is the advice I'd give myself hahah). Also, I think the glasses are a bit much. Can you do without or use contacts?

1|0
    0|0
  • Gurl u look fine love the purple what brand did you use

1|0
    0|0
  • Honey, not everyone can be as delicious as me.. it’s just the cold truth. However just keep your hygiene in tact, (teeth brushed, body washed, blemish free, etc) and smell good too, invest in a decent smelling lotion or perfume. Also this is not something I do, but most athletic people are considered sexy soooo.. maybe hit the gym?

0|0
    0|0
  • The curves thing I totally understand even when I was thinner I literally look like a rectangle. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • oo damn girl you're cute. you don't have to do anything you're honesty pretty enough

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think you're pretty already in your profile pic

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are beautiful just the way you are. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

1|0
    0|0
  • Ur so cuteee

1|0
    0|0
  • You are adorable :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a perfectly attractive person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao your cute