Girls, How often do you wear Make Up? Guys what do you usually think when a Woman wears Make Up?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually 3-6 days a week. But I only wear mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 41

• I wear a small amount most days just to make myself look a little bit better. Just some mascara, light foundation, and tinted lip balm most days. I will get dolled up for special occasions and break out some red lipstick to spice it up, but my base makeup stays the same.

2|2
    0|0
  • Not often at all only when I put in heels or go out at night and I don't wear much just lipstick and mascara.

0|1
    0|0
  • I generally wear mascara and lipstick. Eyeliner and eyeshadow for special occasions. I see too may girls/women wearing tons of makeup when they really don't need it to look beautiful. They hide their natural self/beauty. Too bad really.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will wear makeup whenever I have somewhere important to go or need to leave a good impression on the people I’ll be around. Makeup isn’t just covering up your flaws, it’s a signal to others that you care about your looks/hygiene too. Because school is out, I haven’t worn makeup in like 2 months.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have worn it only once publicly till now.

I have really sensitive skin so I don't like to use chemicals a lot. (I know about the existence of organic brands)

0|1
    0|0
  • I use mascara every day. I like to do my eybrows too (if Im not runing late). But thats it. I wear full make up on special occasions only so maybe once per month.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe three to four days a week. I enjoy putting makeup on, so whenever I feel it's appropriate to put makeup on, I will.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear makeup if I go out or during the week while I work. I usually don’t wear it during the week days or when nothings going on. I don’t usually go all out but sometimes I do I have quite the collection of makeup it’s fun 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Never daily. Weekends ill typically just do concealer and mascara (if im going shopping or sth). Full face only during special occaisons or if really bored and wanna try out stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my natural makeup on most of the days. Eyeliner, mascara, some little bit of concealer and my eyebrows darkened because I'm so light and look dead and dull with nothing on my face.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup, except for something casual like a bit of mascara or lipstick for parties. But otherwise I'm too young for makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never wear heavy makeup, just mascara and a bit of concealer. And even when I do wear makeup, I rarely wear it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't go anywhere without at least a little bit of makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont wear makeup because I hate the feeling of something on my face. Also I dont think this is fair to ask guys this question because more guys I know can't even tell when a woman is wearing makeup. They notice eyeliner and lipstick (the obvious things) but they aren't able to notice things like foundation, concealer, light eyebrow pencil, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I typically just wear makeup on weekends. During the week, I'm too busy/exhausted to take the time lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really can't be bothered with my job, I don't have to deal with customers and the days are so long that it'll probably just run and smudge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lipstick only. I'm too depressed to worry about being pretty rn.

1|1
    0|0
  • my daily routine is a little mascara to make my big eyes stand out and a natural-colored lipgloss, my routine on special occasions is putting on WINGED eyeliner, some earth colored/shimmery eyeshadow because my eyes are brown, my usual mascara, a speck of highlighter in my cheekbones, and of course a red lip, i never contour or use blush etc even though my face is oval roundish because my curls will eventually complete the look, it sounds like too much but it never takes more than twenty minutes (with somebody else doing my winged eyeliner because i NEVER get it right lmao), my usual makeup routine take like three mins lol

2|1
    0|0
  • Almost every day bc it makes me feel confident and cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely wear it anymore. I used to do a full face, now I only do my eyebrows, and use a bit of eyeshadow and mascara.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 27

• Half the time I think it looks retarded. I don't mind eye liner and stuff like that... rock/punk/metal dudes even do that on stage. But some of these chicks look like fucked up clowns with Klingon eyebrows.

The ones that cake their entire face with makeup and smell like oil because of it, just look fake af. I mean I see those zits and moles still, they are still bumps. It makes me think "Damn I bet this bitch is ugly af when she steps out of the shower."

0|1
    0|0
  • As a guy I always prefer natural face with no make up whatsoever. The more a girl constantly wear make up, the more likely they are perfectionist, or insecure, or beauty obsession... etc. I don't expect a natural face to be perfect like you see a model on a magazine. I appreciate true and natural, and not fake or superficial. Though in the end girls can do whatever hell they want and I don't say anything or treat them any different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well try finding one that doesn't... That said there is one at work, she's the only gal at work but id definitely notice her at a party too, thats seriously cute. One day she put on make up, usually she doesn't, and it looked. I so dont want to be mean, but it looked horrible, like a train wreck. It may be that she's just not good at putting it on or something wtf do i know im a guy, or even the simple fact that im used to seeing her without, but otherwise she's cute af

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm going to answer both sides, only wear make up for dance shows and drama performances. I don't like it when girls go for the plastered look, cause your trying to hard and Judy save yourself the pain and effort unless is for a date or something, however in just fine with the little to no make up look

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally I think versus natural booty is awesome and that way you can see what the real person looks like and yes makeup that cover up blemishes and make sure we're putting that I like to do but I also like to naturally which is awesome so what are your temperatures I like either way

0|1
    0|0
  • It's ok to certain point. Like u can wear a makeup but you should still look like you. I find it completely wrong when a girl can't show herself at least once without it, when makeup becomes necessity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tries to hide something, insecure.
    She isn't good enough to be herself without it.
    She only sees herself as pretty/sexy with it in.
    Care to much what others would think...

0|1
    2|0
  • My girlfriend doesn't at all, wich is amazing. By the way, if you always wear make up and then one day don't everyone will be like "she's so worse now?" While if you don't and do once it'll be like "WOAH!!! She looks so good!!!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Since paying attention to it I notice a lot now and it seems almost like clown paint or something, it's just super obvious and I'm like 'man I'd like to see her without makeup.'

0|1
    1|0
    • If it looks like clown paint, it's poorly applied. Unless they really are trying to make a statement (like the beauty gurus on YouTube lol). But for everyday wear, makeup should be subtle.

• I don’t mean poorly applied, I just mean it’s obvious. It never used to be but questions like this made me start to pay attention and after seeing makeup and no makeup contrasts it much easier for me to notice now.

It’s not poorly applied, I’d still just rather see without it.

• As long as she's doing it because she wants to, not because she feels obligated it's cool. I personally prefer little to no makeup, every guy will tell you differently.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. Just want to look attractive, I guess.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer if a girl uses less make up if they now use it daily and then put more if they want to when it's a special event or a birthday or something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like makeup on a woman but it should subtle, I hate it when it is caked on.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends, if it's light, it's ok. But I hate when girls look like a fucking canvas.
    The less makeup she wears, the better it is. No makeup is even better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel disappointed because she's hiding what's natural with something altered.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i don't care if they do but i would rather have a natural beauty, or at least someone who also looks good without makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Half the time I don't think anything about it unless it's really out there or it's for a really fancy affair like a wedding or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like make up on women, they look better without.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she smiles.. That's all.. No make up needed to be beautiful

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww so sweet 😊

• It's the truth actually.. U girls don't need a glamor or make up to attract guyz... Just smile nd be d real u.. U will attract guyz (good guyz especially). U should know if a guy loves ya even a smile is enough to make him go mad on u

• I don't like make-up. It is beautiful when used for accents but way to many girls use too much

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes