I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Hmm, two Traditional Goths, and one Victorian Goth

Obviously Victorian. Traditional has never been my style

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • woah, someone who actually knows his types of goth! cool.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Show All
    • that's cool
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Whoa, I almost thought there was going to be a goth-off here. Also I don't really see how #3 is a Victorian - can't really see enough to make that distinction.

Most Helpful Girls

• i don't want to be mean... but i think they are wearing too much makeup. i can't really tell who's the hottest. i think my answer would only be based off of personal look for myself in make up.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• I like #1. She has the most original look. I'd prefer more eyebrows but it doesn't really hurt her look.

#2 looks like she just woke up and threw on whatever fishnet was laying around.

#3 looks too much like Elvira thus not an original look. As opposed to #1 who owns her look.

1|0
    0|0
    • I grew up reading and watching The Addams family (including the Scooby Doo episode) and my mom would read The Raven to me for my bedtime story, so I've always been into goth chicks.

But they tend to gather in clutches and only stick to their own kind, which makes them hard to date for a non-goth. I'm too much of a Gomez. I like my nice suits. And I can fake my way through a tango, too!

• So much more to the person, than the image!!
    I can't say which I would prefer without talking to each for a while.
    It's like you are asking me to tell you how great a novel is, based on the marketing department's idea of an enticing cover!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • They all look pretty close in power level, but number 3 got the edge thanks to cleavage.

tvtropes.org/.../IHaveBoobsYouMustObey

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone of them are pretty and their style isn't my cup of tea either. I think the girl in the middle looks better than the two other ones because of her head shape and nose. Morticia has similar style and she is one of the few that can pull it off - and still look pretty.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0Isgu88YqTM/hqdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 by far. 1 is ok, but not approachable, she looks like someone with an attitudes problem. 2 is ugly. She looks like an ugly pig trying to hide her old, af and desperate pathetic body and face. . 3 looks like she is less confidential and more eager to make people like her, and is trying not to look too slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the last pic mostly. Not as much obstructing her natural face. But I like the first one as well. She's got some nice eyes and lips and just seems like she'd be a naughty thing in bed...

1|0
    0|0
  • You are way hotter girl. Hot like made out of the flames of hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably number 2. But I can't tell very well with all that makeup on no offense. That makeup I don't really find attractive. The hair is nice though lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this another one of those it's the same chick tests? Anyway #3 reminds me of a much younger Elvira :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Bottom two look like dudes. Tope one has a rosy completion and is more appealing even though the middle one has better fashion sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew, this is not my territory. If I absolutely had to choose it would be 3 probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Would definitely go with 3 and would definitely fuck her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl one is if she fixes her hair style the rest of them look like the Bride of Frankenstein

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into that kind of looks. But I bet number 2 is really hot when she gets naked.

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted for #2, but this is a bit too far for me personally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't see 3s face and 1s eyebrows are super fucked up so I'm gonna go with 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Tough question but the buckles and the gloves, gauges, and hat makes me go for 1lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't say hot
    I don't like too much make
    Third looks the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my style, so the hottest (or least unattractive) is C

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17