Guys, are belly button piercings hot on a girl or no?

I'm considering getting one but I want to know if guys think they look good or if a belly button looks better without a piercing

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Eh, I don't really care for any kind of piercings. As others have already said, it depends on the girl. And her body. So, I would say no unless you know what you are doing and can pull off the look

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's like an in thing now. In 10 years it's probably going to be one of those trends we look back at and go "what was I thinking?"
    Kind of like that Tribal tattoos, that guys now want covered. Or the "Tramp Stamp" tattoos a lot of women now regret.
    I prefer a woman to as natural as possible. Nothing is a real deal breaker. However, too many small things and I'll pass.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They usually have a higher incident of infection and scaring. You know it happened to someone when they have a red blotch in their belly button after they had to have it removed due to the infection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any part of the human body is attractive without the addition of any piercings or tattoos. Adding any of that just detracts from the beauty that nature gave you. The belly button looks sexy on it's own. A piercing can get infected and turn your button into an ugly mess. It's like taking plastic surgery too far and winding up worse than when you started.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 86

• They can be hot when you're 20, but definitely not when you get older. You're appealing to a small subgroup of boys who would probably find you just as hot without the jewelery. They just want to see you naked

1|0
    0|0
  • Any piercing other then 1 or 2 in a woman's ear looks freaking ridiculous. I am baffled by how many women have that shit in their face, nose, eye, etc. I just skip right past them and don't even give them a second look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading between the lines of your question, you want to do it mostly to please the guys out there... and that's where lies the problem. But hey, your age (20) explains it all... not quite mature enough to simply do something for your-own-self. Don't do it for the guys! Do it for yourself babe!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all in the eye of the beholder. Besides you shouldn't do something like that for someone else. If you like it, then by all means. Personally, if you are any kind of self conscious, and don't show off your belly anyway then it's kinda a waste. I know that sounds conflicting SL let me explain. It's meant to be shown off, but only if you think you will look good with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Any feminine piercing or accessory helps a women to be more appealing.

Just to name a few:
    Ankle bracelet
    Ear rings
    Toe ring
    Waist necklace
    Necklace
    Waist jewelry

0|1
    0|0
  • Focusing in on any one part of a person's body to determine if they're attractive or not doesn't work. If you are doing it for yourself, then do it. If you're doing it to be more attractive, then don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much anything is hot on a hot girl.

Assuming you are hot, it would make you hotter (in my books)

0|1
    0|0
  • My gal has one, at my suggestion, so yes, I like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I TELL YOU THE TRUTH. It's the TCM Acupuncture point to raise up the Yang energy of body. YOUR BEHAVIOUR WILL DEFINITELY BE HOT after doing that. It effects on your brain

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I think piercings and tattoos are both very sexy and say a lot about a person. Although there are perks to not having one for a guy. Personal favorite is tummy pillow πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends. I'd say you'd already have to have a nice stomach to begin with in order for a piercing to look good

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be hot but there is nothi g special about them. You are hot in someones eyes the piercing on the belly button wouldn't change his mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are hot, but it depends on what piercing you are wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite hot, if there's a chance I get into her pants. Otherwise, nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I like the belly button normal. For me that's more attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it if the girl got a nice flat stomach. Otherwise it looks bad.

1|1
    0|1
  • It depends on the girls body but mostly yeah and attractive πŸ’Ž

0|1
    0|0
  • Well... If the stomach is flat and exercised then Its better but I personally don't like it, it's kinda looking for attention...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like real men with chest hair, don't get one. It gets caught during intercourse and is painful.

Otherwise do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body piercings of any kind, including belly piercings,, are a turn off and a dealbreaker for me.
    Natural is always best.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• Honesty depends on the stomach of the girl and also the belly button lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I kinda want one, kinda don't. I can't see myself at the ripe age of 65 with a hole left in my belly from where a diamond stud used to be- I think I'll stick with my numerous ear piercings.
    But if you want one, guys thinking they're attractive or not shouldn't be a defining factor, especially ones you don't know. What does your family think? Your friends? Your boss? And at the end of the day, none of that matters. Only what you want matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look pretty but the thought of them creeps me out. I heard a story in a Cosmo mag or something once, where a girl was blowing her guy in the shower, and she stood up suddenly and ripped his foreskin off with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get it if you want it. Some guys like it, some don't but who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i personally think they don't look as good as other piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • I want one but my opinion may change as I get older

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have them but I think there on Young ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love them on a femdom

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... personally I the piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • People still do that? that's so ancient

0|0
    0|0
  • They look trashy. And most girl who get them aren't that best looking (they are f. a. t) so no.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes