Guys, are belly button piercings hot on a girl or no?

I'm considering getting one but I want to know if guys think they look good or if a belly button looks better without a piercing

1488

Most Helpful Guys

• Eh, I don't really care for any kind of piercings. As others have already said, it depends on the girl. And her body. So, I would say no unless you know what you are doing and can pull off the look

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • It's like an in thing now. In 10 years it's probably going to be one of those trends we look back at and go "what was I thinking?"
    Kind of like that Tribal tattoos, that guys now want covered. Or the "Tramp Stamp" tattoos a lot of women now regret.
    I prefer a woman to as natural as possible. Nothing is a real deal breaker. However, too many small things and I'll pass.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• They usually have a higher incident of infection and scaring. You know it happened to someone when they have a red blotch in their belly button after they had to have it removed due to the infection.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Any part of the human body is attractive without the addition of any piercings or tattoos. Adding any of that just detracts from the beauty that nature gave you. The belly button looks sexy on it's own. A piercing can get infected and turn your button into an ugly mess. It's like taking plastic surgery too far and winding up worse than when you started.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE