Do you think she's pretty and would you go out with her?

Do you think she's pretty and would you go out with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she has potential, she’s clearly young and doesn’t have a sense of style. This post would have been far more effective if you showed us a photo of her “done up” (make up, hair done up, nice outfit, etc.) and with more flattering angles.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is objectively unattractive. I wouldn't just not date her, I wouldn't even want to look at her.

0|0
    1|1
    • dude you're so mean

• Show All
    • @caet234 It's a denial of suffering to pretend like someone isn't ugly, when they are.

• preach man, u inspire 🙌🤜❤️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Most importantly, do you think she’s pretty and would you go out with her? Everybody has there own opinions. I think she looks like a sweet young lady!

0|1
    0|1
    • Who taught you to be a lying hypocrite, young lady? Your single mother?

• @Anton86 I’m entitled to have my own opinion, that’s the reason why you posted the question right? Whether she looks young or old, I don’t see your opinion:)

• I posted the question?

• I like the way she looks. She seems friendly and innocent and sweet. If I was a guy I would date her.

0|1
    0|2
  • The girls are super nice and the guys are all roasting her. I'm laughing so much lmao

0|1
    2|0
  • Do you know her?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into girls. But she is cute. She has a characteristic face that she can use to her advantage. She needs to let her hair loose and
    wavy, highlight her curvy figure choosing clothes that suit her the best and stick to a dominant vibe rather than cute-girly vibe.

www.theparentspot.com/.../...wrap-dress_result.jpg

1|0
    1|1
  • Omg thats the girl who went viral cos of the number of celebrities she’s taken pictures with. She’s really cute too.

1|1
    0|0
    • Am kinda amazed, really. That's why women can't have real friends, cause you are lying hypocrites.

• Dont have time for your drama bye lol

• I think she's lovely! She has striking features.

0|1
    0|1
    • Fucking hypocrite, lol. Yeah, striking features. Strikes so much that one can't look at her a second time.

• Show All
    • Am not your bro, hypocrite. You will sink in your lies.

• And I called you personally a hypocrite, not girls, not monkeys, specifically you as a fucked up individual. Don't hope that other people are as much shit as you are.

What Guys Said 7

Recommended myTakes