Which print should I get?

These dresses are expensive and the Canadian dollar sucks right now, so I can only buy one. Which color/print should I get?
  • Which print should I get??A - Peach
  • Which print should I get??B - White
  • Which print should I get??C - Blue/grey floral
    Vote C

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever makes you the most approachable. Then immediately wear it, instead of whatever you're wearing right now.

Probably the peach.

• Right now I'm wearing scrubs.

• Or do you have a lot in your life that keeps you relaxed? I'm interested because that type of work carries so much, I wonder how you manage the expectations and strain of it.

• You're such a cutie, and I KNOW you're just shy haha! I like it tbh. Thanks for MHO 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the white one most as I dislike florals and that’s the least loud pattern.