Which print should I get?

These dresses are expensive and the Canadian dollar sucks right now, so I can only buy one. Which color/print should I get?
  • Which print should I get??A - Peach
    Vote A
  • Which print should I get??B - White
    Vote B
  • Which print should I get??C - Blue/grey floral
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever makes you the most approachable. Then immediately wear it, instead of whatever you're wearing right now.

Probably the peach.

0|0
    0|0
    • Right now I'm wearing scrubs.

• Show All
    • Or do you have a lot in your life that keeps you relaxed? I'm interested because that type of work carries so much, I wonder how you manage the expectations and strain of it.

• You're such a cutie, and I KNOW you're just shy haha! I like it tbh. Thanks for MHO 😉

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the white one most as I dislike florals and that’s the least loud pattern.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• None. As weird as this is get a sewing machine. I sew my own shirts. They are usually 65 dollars per shirt but with fabric at 4 dollars a yard needing only 4 yards for a shirt at most. 16 dollars per shirt vs 65 per shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose the peach because its summer time now and it just looks nice and i can't think of the words. Ill leave it at you will look really beautiful in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no way to tell without seeing a picture of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • blue grey... to look more striking... pink to look more soft girl next door type

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadian dollar sucks? Lmfao
    Anyways it's either the first or the last I prefer the first

0|0
    0|0
  • You always look great in peach

0|0
    0|0
  • A or C

0|0
    0|0