Should I be worried that I have a protruding camel toe?

I am 27 and I think the camelly portion is a bit flabby. If it's an issue can something be done to reverse it/ make it better?
Updates:
But I don't understand why is this such a big issue? It's all over the internet! That's an organ that girls have and media has pointed out even the tiniest camel toe!! How chauvinistic can it get!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that, by the time anybody notices this, that's not what they're going to be focusing on...

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't get you

• Show All
    • This was asked under "fashion" not "dating"

• Fashion and beauty. My bad for thinking that was your question. In that case I don't get your question

• "The camelly portion" has to be the best phrase ever uttered on GaG. I might use that as the title of my first novel.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😬😬

• Show All
    • I have a new kind of a respect for you πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

• Haha, thank you. I don't feel like girls should be punished or humiliated for their anatomy. Vaginas happen, it's life. If I had the issue myself I'd probably do my best to hide it when out in public because I wouldn't want unwanted attention. However, there is only so much that a girl can be expected to do.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I don't know you could wear tight paints but like a skirt or something kinda above the knee that covered you crouch area just a thought also everyone is beautiful love your body hope this helped

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry about it. We don't care.
    If the problem is that everyone can see it when you wear tight clothes, then try to wear skirts or dresses instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did think it was an easy thing to dress so CT can be avoided.

0|0
    0|0
    • But why

• Show All
    • Yes exactly.. please see the question I have just updated it with my opinion

• To me it's no worse than seeing a bit of clevage. Or the shape of a woman's arse in tight leggings. CT is as attractive as the other bits on display, probably even sexier.

• Dark black leggings/shorts wouldn't show as much, TBH I think that's a mad turn on πŸ˜‡

0|0
    0|0
  • I read somewhere that cameltoe is unhealthy and and issue related to clothing that is too tight. Perhaps review the clothes you wear, for a start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it. It's just like guys having a bulge. Be proud of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a nice protruding camel toe!

1|0
    0|0
  • Let it be! Most men like it! ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Work it out on a more intense program

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I hear ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Leg routine

0|0
    0|0
  • No not worry. I think it’s pretty sexy actually!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pic or it ain't so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut it off

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe the answer for you would be, start wearing dresses
    I think a tampon ( not the one you insert) would cover it.
    Now I am telling you this because guys will look, if you like guys checking out your camle toe, then it is okay.
    Many guys love those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it. It looks pretty good when wearing something like a bikini. Think of it as similar to having a good sweater bulge if you have big boobs and wear a well fitted sweater.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes