Should I be worried that I have a protruding camel toe?

I am 27 and I think the camelly portion is a bit flabby. If it's an issue can something be done to reverse it/ make it better?
But I don't understand why is this such a big issue? It's all over the internet! That's an organ that girls have and media has pointed out even the tiniest camel toe!! How chauvinistic can it get!!

120

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that, by the time anybody notices this, that's not what they're going to be focusing on...

• I didn't get you

• This was asked under "fashion" not "dating"

• Fashion and beauty. My bad for thinking that was your question. In that case I don't get your question

• "The camelly portion" has to be the best phrase ever uttered on GaG. I might use that as the title of my first novel.

• 😬😬

• I have a new kind of a respect for you πŸ™‡πŸ™‡

• Haha, thank you. I don't feel like girls should be punished or humiliated for their anatomy. Vaginas happen, it's life. If I had the issue myself I'd probably do my best to hide it when out in public because I wouldn't want unwanted attention. However, there is only so much that a girl can be expected to do.

Most Helpful Girl