Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?

Perrie Edwards has gotten praise for helping girls with freckles to love them more.

Perrie Edwards shares a message:
"Growing up I was always insecure about the freckles on my face. Over the last couple of years I’ve started to embrace them & don’t feel I need to hide them anymore. Embrace your individuality. Love what you love without worrying about judgement."

http://bbc.in/2vJ78aW

While, Selena Marie Gomez is my LOML and my baby. 😍😭
She Looks incredible!

Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?

82

Most Helpful Girls

• I think Selena look very pretty.. her face her skin..

Most Helpful Guy

• Selena is beautiful.