Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?

Perrie Edwards has gotten praise for helping girls with freckles to love them more.

Perrie Edwards shares a message:
"Growing up I was always insecure about the freckles on my face. Over the last couple of years I’ve started to embrace them & don’t feel I need to hide them anymore. Embrace your individuality. Love what you love without worrying about judgement."

http://bbc.in/2vJ78aW

While, Selena Marie Gomez is my LOML and my baby. 😍😭
She Looks incredible!

Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?Positive vibes and nice comments please.. how great do Perrie Edwards and Selena Gomez Look?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think Selena look very pretty.. her face her skin..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Selena is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• For me personally, a few freckles and moles on the body aren’t a problem (most people have them) but I’m not attracted to a person with freckles all over each and every part of the body. You might think this is funny, but the reason why I’m not attracted to freckly people is because I tend to count the freckles in the back of my mind instead of focusing on the person themself. I know I’m completely ridiculous 😆 That being said, I know waaaay more people that are attracted to people with a lot of freckles which is awesome. Beauty is in eyes of the beholder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not into the way they look, but that's just me.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I did not even know that Perrie has freckles, she's still beautiful though

0|0
    0|0
  • Freckles is a sign of aging but she looks good with those dots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both extremely beautiful.

0|0
    0|1
  • Gorgeous

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's good. Soon girls without freckles will be going to special freckle booths because it's now fashionable to have freckles lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes