What's your thoughts on eyelash extensions?

What's your thoughts on eyelash extensions?
  • Like it
    Vote A
  • Dislike it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks bad. I mean you can tell when they are fake.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love mine, though not Russian volumes as they’re a little bit much for daily wear 😊 I’ve worn extensions for 8 years and have no damage or weakness, just my normal lash cycle. Everyone has their “thing” the like about themselves and mine is my eyes even though I don’t really wear make up my extensions make me feel like I’m put together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 8

• I had it done before, not really something I want to do again. It looks really pretty for the first week, but then when they start to fall out, you look really bad and then you had to either have them removed or go in for refill

0|0
    0|0
  • The obviously fake lashes are terrible. But subtle ones can enhace your eyes without you looking like you glued a fake mustache to your eyelids.

0|0
    0|0
  • It ruins your natural lashes, costs a fortune and gives the false impression that you look like that naturally. Im only for it if someone is so unfortunate that they hardly have lashes

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it's unnecessary. They usually look very unnatural, and they tend to fall out like crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look nice if they're not massive and look almost natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re so hard to put on LMAOO

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks a bit too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a fan

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes