Why do people not accept my opinions about what I find attractive?

Not every woman has the same motherfucking type and I can't help liking what I like, leave me the fuck alone.
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
Like why is it their problem?
xx
~ Mrs Manson

2|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Because you don't represent it as your own rare opinion, but you doing it by calling muscular guys ugly and girls who commonly like muscular guys stupid.

My 5 Biggest Turn-Offs ↗

tvtropes.org/.../WomenPreferStrongMen

2|0
    2|0
  • Because we dont have to agree with you... as long as we do not try to stop you from liking or being attracted to something you should not be bothered at all... we are all different do not expect everyone to agree with you

2|0
    0|0
  • Like you, they are entitled to their opinions. Their opinions are against yours. That's how things work sometimes. People don't always see eye to eye.

2|1
    0|0
  • It isn't their problem, just ignore people. You know what your type is, no one else needs to believe you for it to be true in their eyes. Just yours

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, you really live up to your username! Hope I live up to mine ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• I am glad to help, I hope you live up to it as well lol

• Every girl is different and that's what makes gag great. Everybody has different tastes

2|1
    0|0
    • I think other girls just want to feel support to some extent or it's the fact that some girls don't fit into the peg that other girls do something like that

• Dont forget this is a app where your asking others of their opinions.
    At the end of the day if everyone liked the same thing the world would be 1 hell of a dull place

1|1
    0|0
  • There isn't a problem. That's their problem not yours so fuck em!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry I do, even though I'm not really into all of it

1|0
    0|0
  • Chill
    People will judge you no matter what
    Just get over it

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hey nothing wrong with your taste

1|0
    0|0
  • what you mean motherfucking like?

1|0
    0|0
  • let no one change you

1|0
    0|0
  • Is the person in the profile picture a trans?

1|0
    1|0
  • Because noone likes you

1|1
    2|0
  • Not everyone drinks blood by the gallon.
    Tis a joke'

2|0
    1|0
    • I am so over vampire jokes by now... what next, calling me a satanist or telling me it isn't Halloween yet? -_-
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• You mean it isn't halloween?

What Girls Said 9

• The best thing to do is to ignore it. I also get judged quite often even for things I can't change , but it what it is and you have to not let it get under your skin. Try to find more tolerant people or people who can relate to you and they won't change you and they'll accept you the way you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only advice I can give you is to just not care about it, if they realize that they can't change you eventually they'll get bored and look for someone else whose life they can get involved in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Calm down, sounds like you've only been talking to one type of person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think u can be very pushy on what u like and can kinda degrade "conformist" views or opinions which isn't the nicest thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know... people say they accept others opinions but then go around spreading hate. You do you!

1|0
    1|0
  • they're just tryingrto irritate you... don't let their rude behaviour push u over.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like her. She's me minus 30 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • You like who you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they dumb. I accept them. Even ur scary ones.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes