Do you judge people who wear the same clothes two or more days in a row?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Only if they smell bad. If you wear deodorant, it's not hot outside (or inside) and you relax, then you won't sweat. And that prevents bad smell. It's fine to wear the same clothes for more than a day. I do it all the time. Saves money and time on laundry.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No I’m a student , I know the struggle of not having clean clothes to wear. Recycling clothes should not be judged

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I do that sometimes lol but for me I have at least four sets of clothes that could all be used within a day, one for school, one for going out with friends, one for chilling in my room, and one set of sexy sleepwear for after taking the shower at night. So it doesn't mean much to see me wearing the same clothes to school two or more days in a row. They are not actually worn much.

1|0
    0|0
  • It 100% depends on the weather, if it's hot as hell then yes wearing the same clothes again is dirty, but if it's cool and you don't sweat then it no sweat...

1|0
    0|0
  • No there's a guy in my gym that wears the same clothes everyday for the past 5 years

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s disgusting

• He wears a black sweatsuit looks like black garbage bags wrapped around him. The thing is he's educated and I think he's got a good job but he wears the same disgusting clothes every day at the gym. He is real tall and looks like Frankenstein the monster. We always tease and call him Frankenstein

• What's the judgement? Its a fact that they don't take care of their hygiene.

1|0
    0|0
    • What if he clothes are clean?

• Show All
    • Interesting views
      Like I understand if they went to the gym and it was hot outside so they sweat but like if they just stayed at home or went shopping? I

• Then only dust particle is the dirt on them. Never mind.

• No, I will not judge them but they MUST change their undies and socks daily, regardless

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew a kid who did that, he was extremely poor, so no. I try to imagine the situation a person is in rather than judge them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two days is very normal but it depends on whether condition

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear some type of clothes but different clothes everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they smell bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not unless their clothes smell worse than mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah
    They are cool people

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm one of those people, so no

1|0
    0|0
  • Assholes do that, I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • nope i dont

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 days is fine if you are clean and don't smell.

1|0
    0|0
  • no I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • l judge no one l dont have a right to do that

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really

1|0
    0|0
  • Nooo