Guys, do you like short hair?

Do you guys prefer longer or shorter hair? I recently cut mine to shoulder length and I wonder if it's attractive. (I have brown hair)

169

Most Helpful Guys

• I think women look beautiful with long hairs as it is totally a feminine thing.
    Short hairs are suitable for boys as it looks more masculine to them.
    I believe that women need to remain natural as God has made her that way and any artificial addition from us can actually ruin the overall personality.

• It all depends, I like both short and long hair. Not too short but shoulder length is just fine. The girl with the short hair you posted for the thumbnail is pretty attractive no matter her hair color. My favorite hairstyle just so happens to be just a bit past the shoulders but it's also very puffy, a lot of black women like to have this hairstyle.