Guys, do you like short hair?

Do you guys prefer longer or shorter hair? I recently cut mine to shoulder length and I wonder if it's attractive. (I have brown hair)

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It all depends, I like both short and long hair. Not too short but shoulder length is just fine. The girl with the short hair you posted for the thumbnail is pretty attractive no matter her hair color. My favorite hairstyle just so happens to be just a bit past the shoulders but it's also very puffy, a lot of black women like to have this hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women look beautiful with long hairs as it is totally a feminine thing.
    Short hairs are suitable for boys as it looks more masculine to them.
    I believe that women need to remain natural as God has made her that way and any artificial addition from us can actually ruin the overall personality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 167

• As far as the lrngth you mentioned goes, it makes no difference to me either way. I just tend to not like really short hair. But hair length is not at all a deciding factor for me, as I still have previously found myself falling for women with really short hair or evrn no hair at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look, there is no bad or good in this matter. If you are a pretty female, you will be pretty wether your hair is short or not. But i would say in 9/10 females, longer hair always looks better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i personally prefer a long hair for a girl and i don'tnmind buying for my future girl, the products thst she needs to keep her hair looking awesome for me 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I probably prefer long hair, but it really just depends on the style and how well the girl wears it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Long, short, it can all be great. Long hair (middle of the back) is a lot of work to maintain. It has to be kept trimmed and conditioned or it looks horrible. I don't consider shoulder length short. It's not short until it's above the collar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair, mine is actually quite long. Unless all facial features are super attractive and Feminine, short hair suits aunts and women who have no time to make a pony tail

by the way, if you can make a ponytail it is not short

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a preference, as long as you look good, I guess it really doesn't matter much.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's all personal oppinion. Flowing long hair, brunette or red really gets my attention, combined with green eyes drives me batty lol. Some of my friends prefer short hair...

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to not care for short hair although I've grown more accepting towards it. As far as dating a girl with short hair, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. Her personality is far more important. I still do prefer longer hair over short. It just looks prettier. But that's just from a looks standpoint. I'm pretty sure most guys my age would agree but short hair isn't unattractive either. It depends on how short

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really a matter of personal taste. I don't really mind the length as long as it looks reasonably normal (not patchy, half done etc.). Others prefer only long or short. You should do your hair how you like it, and the guys who like it will like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl, BUT, a good 85% look awful, or would look awful with hair shorter than the neck length. Seriously girls, don't cut your beautiful long hair! Just learn how to style it the way it is, so that it looks good to your own specifications

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I love short hair on girls
    Its got that classic sass, confidence, and etc in this new style
    So if u wear it proud and confidently, ur face will really shine n look better than it did w long hair
    But if ur scared of what others think, that's what's gonna hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer longer hair, but shoulder length works too in most cases. It is only a problem when the woman has shorter hair than me, and I don't have very long hair, maybe the length of a middle finger

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer girls with long ass hair.
    But if short hair looks good on hair then that's fine with me.
    Yet again , is is my personal pov. You don't have to change yourself just so that you get someone's approval or appreciation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl looks best with long hair, but not every. Some girls look beautiful, no matter what they do with their hair. So I tell you, if you feel confident with your look, you have no walls before you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the style. Personally I am not a fan of anything like a butch/crew cut. I barely like them on guys anyways. But something similar to the picture I find to be very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how short honestly. I'd say if it comes halfway down the neck it's fine. Shaved bald I don't find attractive but that's not to say others wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, definitely, but it depends on how short we're talking about. I wouldn't refer to shoulder length hair as short, but if we're talking about pixie cuts, then a frog is more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to personal opinion acctualy, I would say the picture you showed was mediumish not actually short.
    I usually prefer that kind of hair but not when it's too short

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it would definitely look good on some girls depending upon their face and how short are we talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes