Ladies, would you give up wearing makeup if your man asked you to?

I actually prefer women without makeup (wearing makeup for special occasions OK). I think more women should embrace their natural beauty and not rely on face paint. Also, some advise for women, when you go without makeup for the first time and everybody is shocked to see you, its not because your ugly at all, its just that you look a little different and they didn't expect it, you just need to go without it for at least a couple days instead of chickening out after the first day. But most likely your man will like the change.
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
    Vote C
  • SEE THE POLL
    Vote D

132

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally wouldn't. I love makeup, it's my hobby and stress reliever. I'm wearing it right now even though I'm not going out today just cause I love putting it on. I can't think of any reason that I'd stop wearing it tbh.

• No. I wear makeup because *I* like it. I don't "need" it to feel pretty, I'm just as confident without makeup. I just think it's fun and brings out my creativity. If you have a problem with makeup then don't date women who wear makeup. Simple as that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would mention it and see how she felt about it but I wouldn't push it - My girlfriend knows I like light/subtle/no make up and goes for that look when out with me