Ladies, would you give up wearing makeup if your man asked you to?

Ladies, would you give up wearing makeup if your man asked you to?

I actually prefer women without makeup (wearing makeup for special occasions OK). I think more women should embrace their natural beauty and not rely on face paint. Also, some advise for women, when you go without makeup for the first time and everybody is shocked to see you, its not because your ugly at all, its just that you look a little different and they didn't expect it, you just need to go without it for at least a couple days instead of chickening out after the first day. But most likely your man will like the change.
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
  • MAYBE
    Vote C
  • SEE THE POLL
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally wouldn't. I love makeup, it's my hobby and stress reliever. I'm wearing it right now even though I'm not going out today just cause I love putting it on. I can't think of any reason that I'd stop wearing it tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I wear makeup because *I* like it. I don't "need" it to feel pretty, I'm just as confident without makeup. I just think it's fun and brings out my creativity. If you have a problem with makeup then don't date women who wear makeup. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would mention it and see how she felt about it but I wouldn't push it - My girlfriend knows I like light/subtle/no make up and goes for that look when out with me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not in the business of changing how I manage my beauty routines for a man, no. I wear makeup and dress to please myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only wear it on special occasions so I wouldn't mind

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as it’s more of a suggestion and he’s not forcing me to stop, I wouldn’t mind giving it up. I already rarely wear make up anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup anyway, no need for him to ask me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could, but would question it. I wear makeup on the odd occasion, for me, not him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m single but my crush tells me I don’t need makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. I look much better with it and can't go out without anything on my face.

Only truly pretty girls don't need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your lying , you want to see who is ugly and who is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not lying. I believe the true ugly comes from the contents of your character rather than appearance.

• If he loves me for me, he wouldn't ask that

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • It's particularly true. I don't wear make up and when I wanted to start to do it boys around me said I don't need it and I still don't do it 😁

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• women are born to wear make up , without make up they can't get a man

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes