Girls, is it awkward wearing dresses and skirts?

Girls, is it awkward wearing skirts and dresses for you on a regular basis? What do you like about them/don't like about them? How often do you wear them?

In addition, on a scale of 1-10, how much do you like wearing them?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love wearing dresses, they're comfortable especially in the hot summer I wear them almost everyday

1|1
    0|0
  • I do because im afraid it will go up or while im walking somethings will happen and then peoples can see

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I rarely wear dresses or skirts - if I were to wear dresses or skirts I would pair them with nylons or thigh high boots. I'm insecure about my legs and I always get made of fun of how pale I am. I usually just stick to the comfort of wearing jeans or loose fitted pants.

0|2
    0|0
  • 10. Always wear them. Try it and see. You'll feel sexy and confident in them like these gurls. Much better than pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. They're comfortable, and you look hella put together despite taking like 2 minutes to get dressed. Can't think of much I don't like about them. I wear them at least once a week. So 10/10.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear a skirt or dress almost daily and love them. Very comfy and they look feminine, pretty and dressy. 10/10 for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I have never had any problems or issues with wearing skirts or dresses.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them. I don't feel like going into detail.

0|3
    0|0
  • Why should it be awkward?

0|0
    0|1
    • I guess because of wind blowing or a slight draft as you walk down the street, or when you sit down, I'm assuming if it's like sitting in your underwear with a blanket draped over your legs.

• I do not mind

• Oh, okay lol. It's just me then 😅

• No, I love wearing them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t like them

0|1
    0|0
  • I very very rarely wear dresses or skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Not awkward at all. I love wearing them. 10/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t wear skirts or dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no issue wearing those.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are really comfortable. I love dresses although I don't wear them that often.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes