What are bikinis for anyway?

Yes, I'm aware that women/girls wear them for confidence.

But only the nipples, groin and buttcracks are covered. We may as well be nude. I'm certain many people have observed a bikini malfunction and gotten a glimpse of a nipple or bare butt at some point.

The bikini off is much more realistic, and there's a reason there are nude beaches.

Tbh, I don't really like the feel of the straps.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Bikinis save fabric consumption and so support the effort to protect the environment. They are also dearly needed to play beach volleyball (don't miss this...) An alternative could be the Tri-kini - but few women are blessed to have a need for it. /// If you don't like the straps, you could also try a waste bag. Three cuts with a pair of scissors, and you can go swimming in all comfort. Not suitable for the jumping tower, though. Forgive me my drastic approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • "... wear them for confidence..."?
    a girl could wear an old burlap bag for that.
    they really wear them for 1) other women (as a means of one-upsmanship) and 2) men (for display).
    i suppose one could argue it's for the all-over tan, but that just doesn't really cut it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They’re good for tanning. You get mor body to tan. It’s like asking why women wear underwear (bikinis and underwear are similar)

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• To show off with confidence that body you've worked on all year long to attract guys. Also to expose more skin for a much better tan.

You can wear a onesie like all the older women if your not comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very true - I think the base theory is for sunbathing, it covers the least amount and nudism has not become society mainstream yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women wear them to feel sexy at the beach. Women wouldn't wear their bras and underwear at the beach. So they definitly do serve a purpose. Plus women look amazing in bikinis.

0|0
    0|0
  • To cover your privates. or woukd you like to see dicks all over the beach

1|0
    0|0
  • For being removed by a handsome guy right before carrying the (hopefully hot) girl to bed and fucking her senseless.

0|0
    0|0
  • to keep us guys staring at those awesome boobs, butt cracks and pussy area. that is why they were made.

0|0
    0|0
  • So they can "reveal everything about a girl except for her mother's maiden name."

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally agree. Everybody know what there is under the bikini. There is no need to cover it

0|0
    0|0
  • they want to be naked but they can't

1|0
    0|0
  • for those fucking laws

1|0
    0|0
  • Besides tanning it to show off your body

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao that's great.