Why don't some men like big butts? What's wrong with big butts?

417

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are usually attached to obese women.

Most Helpful Guys

• I like them within some limit, like big but not to the point where she can't dance so well, can't twerk, can't run without just wobbling and being awkward and being as slow as someone overweight. I like it so far that it doesn't start to seem to interfere with her posture and ability to move with speed and grace, so to speak.

• ... and I like them pretty big within those constraints -- with Sir Mix-a-Lot there. :-D But sometimes I think we're getting a bit ridiculous when we're talking Kim Kardashian or even more exaggerated proportions.

• That immediate vid above is getting close to like "most perfect ass I've ever seen" (in my mind).

• Actually found that little stair vid with so amazing ass trying to answer a question on this site from a girl suggesting effective ways to lose weight, and so I suggested all sorts of stair climbing variations as a nice form of cardio and also good for building muscles like glutes, quads, hams, and calfs... but in trying to attach a nice video with the advice, I stumbled upon this video on YouTube... watched it... rewatched it. Bookmarked it. Rewatched it. Showed all my friends... and almost forgot to answer the original question. It's like the holy grail of asses that I've seen so far (according to my preferences).

• I'm attracted to women overall not just their butts. I like big and small butts. If a woman is attractive and not fat she looks good with a big was or with a small one.