Why don't some men like big butts? What's wrong with big butts?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are usually attached to obese women.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I like them within some limit, like big but not to the point where she can't dance so well, can't twerk, can't run without just wobbling and being awkward and being as slow as someone overweight. I like it so far that it doesn't start to seem to interfere with her posture and ability to move with speed and grace, so to speak.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... and I like them pretty big within those constraints -- with Sir Mix-a-Lot there. :-D But sometimes I think we're getting a bit ridiculous when we're talking Kim Kardashian or even more exaggerated proportions.

• Show All
    • That immediate vid above is getting close to like "most perfect ass I've ever seen" (in my mind).

• Actually found that little stair vid with so amazing ass trying to answer a question on this site from a girl suggesting effective ways to lose weight, and so I suggested all sorts of stair climbing variations as a nice form of cardio and also good for building muscles like glutes, quads, hams, and calfs... but in trying to attach a nice video with the advice, I stumbled upon this video on YouTube... watched it... rewatched it. Bookmarked it. Rewatched it. Showed all my friends... and almost forgot to answer the original question. It's like the holy grail of asses that I've seen so far (according to my preferences).

• I'm attracted to women overall not just their butts. I like big and small butts. If a woman is attractive and not fat she looks good with a big was or with a small one.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 15

• Because it's not appealing at all. Nice firm round on is 100 times better.

0|1
    0|1
  • Its just a preference. I find the butt you posted disgusting.

1|4
    0|1
  • Everybody has their own tastes, I don't dislke big butts I just prefer smaller butts, it seems more in proportion to me - Why do you prefer bigger butts over smaller butts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is wrong with big butts, as long as it's not like elephantitus big, but some people just care more about boobs

0|1
    0|0
  • I do :) but not all girls need big butts. If a girl was someone I liked I could do without a big butt but id prefer one

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I can't say shit, the girl I'm currently with is on the thicker side. Thats a nice ass in that picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like proportionate bodies. Also, Im a boobs kind of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice to know you like butts Hispanic cool guy.
    I like a girl to be natural. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh because some guys aren't morons. That's why.

0|0
    0|1
  • Its just that they cannot lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, but tastes are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but l dont like that arse

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer full bodied women rather than triangles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really in my taste.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes