What makes a Human physically beautiful?

Aside from what in a persons brain, bank account, personality, etc., what makes a Human, man or woman, beautiful... I would venture to say that beauty is 50% inherited design, and 50% dependent on keeping fit, looking healthy vibrant confident and fearless... Tbh I can speak for the vast majority of guys, a "10body" will forgive an " ugly face" and I believe 10 is just being fit looking that any woman Or man can typically achieve by working out and having good sex life. , and the face also can be very telling of fitness and health as therefor the face can be improved as well. And ugly faces might just be arbitrary ways of saying not healthy looking.

So if ur feeling ugly, maybe it just means ur not looking half of your best and that should motivate u to stop judging ur selves so harshly cuz as soon as ur that 10body and looking confident and happy ur face is already looking much better and all the guys want u. Speaking for the guys, but I think the same applies from the ladies perspective. Lmk ur thoughts
I gotchu.

How's ur bmi toh? Let's workout together, I kno a great on. You do squats on my D while I incline bench press ur mom's ass... If u really wanna be hot u really should do something like that every day. Tohhhru don't message me any days u haven't either worked out, had sex, or eaten very healthy... Fat ass...
Jk I love u no matter what baby. Holding u.

28

Most Helpful Girls

• The first thing I notice about someone that I find attractive is their smile. I love to laugh a lot so I want someone who also smiles and laughs a lot haha. But I am more attracted to people who are in shape and healthy and who take good care of themselves.

• This is going to sound scientific but as humans we're wired to thing that symmetry in the face is beautiful. But generally speaking different people have different views of what is beautiful physically.

Most Helpful Guys

• I can only go into my subjective idea but I find beauty in beautiful motion, whether it's Lexxy Pantera twerking like a pro or Shakira belly dancing or Gina Scarangella with her calisthenics and gymnastics:
    https://youtu.be/V-2hfisT6sU

Usually the bodies I find most attractive can move exceptionally well in ways many ordinary people cannot, and I'm not sure if I'm attracted to the shape of the body or the shapes formed by the way it moves.

I'm kind of an oddball though. I like athletes and fitness people and dancers and gymnasts and acrobats and people of this sort. And it's a bit more complex than "health", since some of the more rigorous activities don't necessarily lead to the longest lives or optimal fertility... but it can lead to a body that can move powerfully and gracefully, maybe the type of body which could survive well in a more primitive setting where some level of athleticism is required to survive.

• It's hard for me to even pinpoint what I find attractive, but the women I find most attractive tend to have some kind of athleticism in common... they can run fast, leap, climb, dance -- ultimately move and resist their body weight with skill and grace.

• Cheers! I'm a bit muddled in my thoughts, sorry if I got a bit rambly! But yeah... for guys and girls too. I think a great body is capable of great motion. Some of my thoughts might also be skewed by marrying a ballet dancer -- because ballet is about making "lines of motion" with the body... like communicating flowing lines through movement. And I was into visual arts and got into that sort of idea.

• It's all good. I like dancers too