What is the thing about your appearance that makes you upset the most?

I have severe acne, I don't think I look like a human with it anymore. I often ask myself what have I done to deseve this punishment. Whenever I start to think about my appearance I end up crying and being unable to do anything until I calm down

513

Most Helpful Guys

• It's almost unbelievable how psychological states can distort reality. You're amazingly beautiful but it doesn't matter how many times I tell you this (and probably doesn't matter who's telling too) cuz you still won't see the same. I really hope you find someone able to change that someday

• Like I already responded to my other friend on here, you don't know how I really look with acne. Because I've never took a picture of myself while having it, and even pictures don't show how bad sometimes things could be

• I must have stopped taking it again yeasterday. This isotretinoin thing is a very strong poison, and my body unfortunately can't handle it, my spine hurt too much and my immune system is so weak now that I can't cure myself out of simple virus

• Holy shit Marysia for fuck's sake STOP TAKING THIS SHIT

You gotta think about risks and benefits, and it's obvious it's better have a little less effectiveness on your treatment than keep going like that and get yourself all fucked up in the end. Am I gonna have to beg for you to stop doing these shits to yourself?

• My face. I always look like I'm about to cry. I use to have awful acne. Was prescribed acutane and had to take 3x the normal dose for a year. I always thought it was dumb when commercials for medications said may cause suicidal thoughts. Like how could it do that. Holy shit was I wrong. Literally out of nowhere the thought popped up in my head fucking terrifying. Yet somehow the thought of killing myself was less terrifying than being taken of the medication. I apologize for lengthy post.

• I also tried to take isotretinoin. Twice. But my body was to weak to deal with this poison

Most Helpful Girl