What is the thing about your appearance that makes you upset the most?

I have severe acne, I don't think I look like a human with it anymore. I often ask myself what have I done to deseve this punishment. Whenever I start to think about my appearance I end up crying and being unable to do anything until I calm down

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It's almost unbelievable how psychological states can distort reality. You're amazingly beautiful but it doesn't matter how many times I tell you this (and probably doesn't matter who's telling too) cuz you still won't see the same. I really hope you find someone able to change that someday

1|0
    0|0
    • Like I already responded to my other friend on here, you don't know how I really look with acne. Because I've never took a picture of myself while having it, and even pictures don't show how bad sometimes things could be

• Show All
    • I must have stopped taking it again yeasterday. This isotretinoin thing is a very strong poison, and my body unfortunately can't handle it, my spine hurt too much and my immune system is so weak now that I can't cure myself out of simple virus

• Holy shit Marysia for fuck's sake STOP TAKING THIS SHIT

You gotta think about risks and benefits, and it's obvious it's better have a little less effectiveness on your treatment than keep going like that and get yourself all fucked up in the end. Am I gonna have to beg for you to stop doing these shits to yourself?

• My face. I always look like I'm about to cry. I use to have awful acne. Was prescribed acutane and had to take 3x the normal dose for a year. I always thought it was dumb when commercials for medications said may cause suicidal thoughts. Like how could it do that. Holy shit was I wrong. Literally out of nowhere the thought popped up in my head fucking terrifying. Yet somehow the thought of killing myself was less terrifying than being taken of the medication. I apologize for lengthy post.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also tried to take isotretinoin. Twice. But my body was to weak to deal with this poison

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• We all have been there it is a cliche but we are all beautiful in our own way and nobody is perfect - People only see looks for the first few instances but it is personality that gets you friends and relationships.

1|0
    0|0
  • What !!
    Why do you do that?
    You look great !! :(
    Just believe in your self a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to tell you because having low self-esteem only gets women laid. A man with low self-esteem is a bitch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Aw man that sounds horible I really feel for you. Maybe it's your diet?

Anyway I hate my bushy thick eyebrows, as you can tell from my profile pic. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Psoriasis.

1|0
    0|0
  • My belly

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm starting to look like my dad and he's ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat gut

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing! I look great!

1|0
    0|0
  • My spots all over my face

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really upsetting..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Either my nose or longer face shape. Kinda hate them both equally.

1|0
    0|0
  • Height to be a little bit taller or acne

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I'd say my height

1|0
    0|0
  • Acne

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes