Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?

Both the items were £50 each I brought

Hoping now it’s autumn/ fall then winter somebody would like the jumper at least?

The jeans Is for £5 and jumper for £15

Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?Are these good pictures of Superdry jeans and a Superdry jumper I’m trying to sell? are they fashionable or not anymore?
Updates:
Problem with the jeans is that it’s too big for me haha.

Jumper is good but I don’t want it anymore

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Seem fine to me - A good overview of item for sale

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m really trying to sell them sigh

• Show All
    • Good news

• The jeans got sold and shipped off to the buyer

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes