Do you like your hair?

Girls, do you like your hair? Does your race affect the quality of your hair, or is it easy because of straighting or something?

38

Most Helpful Girls

• I do. I like that it’s really thick and I love the way I dip dye it so I keep my blonde and maintain the health but I still get my fun colours too. I guess my race means that it’s quite straight which is fine but I don’t mind too much about it. I never do anything like straighten or curl my hair.

• I hate my natural hair colour. I’m naturally a brunette but been blonde for two years. I much prefer myself as a blonde

• Don't think I've ever heard of a person not liking their natural hair color before, or at least not often.

Thanks for sharing!

• I look WAY better as a blonde than I do as a brunette

• It's weird how some people can switch between blonde and brunette. It's like plastic surgery for hair lol