Do you like your hair?

Girls, do you like your hair? Does your race affect the quality of your hair, or is it easy because of straighting or something?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I do. I like that it’s really thick and I love the way I dip dye it so I keep my blonde and maintain the health but I still get my fun colours too. I guess my race means that it’s quite straight which is fine but I don’t mind too much about it. I never do anything like straighten or curl my hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my natural hair colour. I’m naturally a brunette but been blonde for two years. I much prefer myself as a blonde

0|1
    0|0
    • Don't think I've ever heard of a person not liking their natural hair color before, or at least not often.

Thanks for sharing!

• I look WAY better as a blonde than I do as a brunette

• It's weird how some people can switch between blonde and brunette. It's like plastic surgery for hair lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 36

• yeah I do

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s a love and hate relationship I have with my hair. Some days my hair is tolerable, other days I have all these flyaways and frizz sticking out all on the top; I guess it depends on the weather. I used to dye my hair a lot because I hated my dark brown hair I inherited from my Asian mother, but I’ve grown to embrace and love my hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like it but it’s very fine and soft. So, it’s hard to style if I want to do anything else other than pin straight. It doesn’t hold a curl well and doesn’t handle bleach so I could never go blonde like I want to.
    However, it grows super fast and the softness is nice. I’d like some more volume.
    It’s blacl, naturally a bit wavy and reaches just above where my ass curves out.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have natural curls but I straightened them over a year ago and since then, I finally grew to like my hair, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes hair is good ,
    A little hard to dry but all and all ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my hair. It's fine, very soft and straight yet still on the kinda thickish side. The only downside is it's a pain to style since it rarely holds a curl for long.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my hair the way it is, curly but I straighten it ince or twice in the month

0|1
    0|0
  • Have a cow lick in a place I don't want but otherwise ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • My race doesn't affect the quality of my hair. In fact, I love having frizzy hair (I'm Black). For so long, I was obssesed with having my hair straightened all the time and until 4 years ago, I slowly started to embrace my natural curls

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s too frizzy naturally, but I like it when I’ve got my products in.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have a love hate realtionship with it. Curly hair is not the easiest thing to take care of

1|1
    0|0
  • I like my hair.. just that sometimes it can be a bit complicated for me personally to handle it at times...

0|1
    0|0
  • No I straighten my hair to make it look better but it’s naturally curly/kinky don’t really like it but I deal with it...

1|1
    0|0
  • i absolutely love my hair. i’ve always been told it was one of my best features.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ilove that my hair is wavy. But hate that I'm natural blond I always dye my hair

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it. I wish it was thicker on the sides, but meh🤷🏾‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my Hair, for the longest time I didn't but I've embraced it now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have straight, colored hair. I dye it blonde. Naturally is is dark blonde

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes no and sometimes yes. I love my curly hair but some days i wish i had straight hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love it and any type of hair is good if u know what ur doing. the right products and methods r key

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I like my hair but I also like to change it up wigs help

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you like MY hsir?

0|1
    0|0
  • I do, it's thin but soft and easy to maintain

0|1
    0|0
  • no i do not