You can change one thing in your genes What what would it be?

As we all sometimes wonder about things, our minds take us to different places and we imagine different things and what if those things happened , as one of those things would be our genes.
So , what is it that you would like to change in your genetics?
Eye color Amazing
Eye color Amazing

For me , I guess if I had to choose it would be my height , I am in the middle zone , a bit of height would be great, but honestly I am satisfied with everything I am.

#GreatInquirerFTW

4149

Most Helpful Girls

• Ugh just one... I dont know what to choose, there are so many broken things in my dna. My acne, my varicose veins, my eyesight so bad that I'm almost blind, my allergies to everything, my weak hair so thin that I can't have it longer than to my shoulders, my face features.
    If I had the choice, I would probably choose the eyesight, but everything else is also important

• I would unmute my TP53 gene, which is a tumor suppressor and mine doesn't work. We recently found out Me , my father and my uncles and aunts have Le-fraumeni syndrome. Which gave all of us cancer.

Most Helpful Guys

• I envy people around me who eat tons of sh*t and don't gain a pound. I have better diets than some people I know AND I exercise and don't drink alcohol unlike them, yet they're still skinny as a twig and I'm a fat lard!
    Yes, I know that I have to put in the work to get results, but I wish I didn't...

• I really have no big complaints, I am mostly cool with my genetics. I do wish I had a mutation that makes me grow a third set of teeth so I wouldn't need dentures, but that is a bit fantastic. I wish my genetics had let me keep my 20/10 vision from childhood, but Im 20/20 so it is fine.
    The only real problem I can think of is my throwing strength. If I could throw harder I'd be playing college baseball now and if I threw in the upper 90s or even 100s Id have a chance at going to the MLB. So I wish I had whatever genes would make that happen, whether it had to do with height or not.