You can change one thing in your genes What what would it be?

As we all sometimes wonder about things, our minds take us to different places and we imagine different things and what if those things happened , as one of those things would be our genes.
So , what is it that you would like to change in your genetics?
Eye color Amazing
Eye color Amazing

For me , I guess if I had to choose it would be my height , I am in the middle zone , a bit of height would be great, but honestly I am satisfied with everything I am.

#GreatInquirerFTW

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Ugh just one... I dont know what to choose, there are so many broken things in my dna. My acne, my varicose veins, my eyesight so bad that I'm almost blind, my allergies to everything, my weak hair so thin that I can't have it longer than to my shoulders, my face features.
    If I had the choice, I would probably choose the eyesight, but everything else is also important

0|1
    0|0
  • I would unmute my TP53 gene, which is a tumor suppressor and mine doesn't work. We recently found out Me , my father and my uncles and aunts have Le-fraumeni syndrome. Which gave all of us cancer.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I envy people around me who eat tons of sh*t and don't gain a pound. I have better diets than some people I know AND I exercise and don't drink alcohol unlike them, yet they're still skinny as a twig and I'm a fat lard!
    Yes, I know that I have to put in the work to get results, but I wish I didn't...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have no big complaints, I am mostly cool with my genetics. I do wish I had a mutation that makes me grow a third set of teeth so I wouldn't need dentures, but that is a bit fantastic. I wish my genetics had let me keep my 20/10 vision from childhood, but Im 20/20 so it is fine.
    The only real problem I can think of is my throwing strength. If I could throw harder I'd be playing college baseball now and if I threw in the upper 90s or even 100s Id have a chance at going to the MLB. So I wish I had whatever genes would make that happen, whether it had to do with height or not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 39

• Nothing tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want dimples

0|0
    0|0
  • Gain weight on my booty like all my family members n not my belly lol then I wouldn't have to do crunches when I gain weight coz that's where it all goes everything stays the same size except my waist lol but I like everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • I only really want like thick black hair because I think it would look really pretty since my hair is brown and its thin

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing that I dont like and I can't change. For example. I have lost muscle mass from stress and a bad diet in the last 4 months , and I can bet back in track easy. I like my body and face. My personality its a little weird tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd change my skin color. I wish I were a deep, dark brown that way all my imperfections wouldn't be noticeable lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe my eye colour. It would be interesting to have hazel eyes. But I love my baby browns.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of wish there was a gene for silver hair. I'd rock that shit WHOOO.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nothing. Probably to have more darker skin, that looks rich and full 20/20 vision

3|0
    0|0
  • I would get a faster metabolism. I love food too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Height. Id want to be just a tiny bit taller all i ask is 5-10cm and id be content

1|0
    0|0
  • I would also change my height and make myself shorter

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd wanna have longer eye lashes and obviously to be skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm definitely my height. I'd choose to be like 5'4 maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say some girls change their features to look like a Black woman so that pretty much sums up everything else lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Better eye sight, I can't see anything without my glasses it's very boring

0|1
    0|0
  • Make my fivehead into a forehead. And maybe add an inche into my height

1|0
    0|0
  • I would change the gene that makes me susceptible to obesity

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d like to have the grey eyes my great great grandma had or the hazel eyes my aunt has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I’m fine with the way I am.

0|1
    0|0
    • "I got blue but I want greeeeeeennnnn. It’s my favorite."
      I remember this question of yours :p
      haha think again you have wasted your chance of a new eye color

• Show All
    • Hahaha
      You just accept your self , that is rare , trust me you will have a good life

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 47

• Probably the gene that gave me epilepsy maybe?
    But no family member has epilepsy except me as far as we know :/

Even so, I think I would choose that above anything else

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing it's not genes, but I was born with cataracts, had to get tonsils removed, have other health problems,. I'll probably acquire more,. I'd just make myself more healthy, or somehow keep my youth lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I need wings. There is just too many people with really stupid opinions, and to move away I need to migrate often. Without wings thats not too practical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Marfans If i could get rid of that gene i wouldn't have Marfans so i probably wouldn't be as tall as i am. But i wouldn't have Marfans and all that goes along with that so. yeah that gene. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No more scoliosis and arthritis. It's literally a pain in the neck

0|0
    0|0
  • i would change my genetic code to make it that genetically i will not age after reaching 24 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like middle eastern hair/beard :P

That's about it really.

0|1
    0|0
  • My add, it is so hard to focus. And even harder to study :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair, I'd prefer to have a full head of hair, instead of being bald by 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't look the best but I also don't think I want to change anything like that about myself, life is a one time deal and If I'm already living it I better live it as myself with all prod and cons (;

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love those bright dreamy blue eyes.
    The ability to easily build legs.
    Instead of 6 inches.. 8 inches would be great.
    I already have the height, vision, skin, hair, metabolism etc.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would make myself taller with a longer wingspan so I could dunk without having to work as hard

0|0
    0|0
  • The schizophrenia gene. Whoa! What was that! Out of the corner of my eye? Should I kill myself. No. It was just a lamp.

0|0
    0|0
  • the one that controls overall "natural" fitness.
    aging is no joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • My lips, I feel it is too thick and unbalanced for my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • More intelligence 😎 I would disapprove the theory of relativity... muhahahaha

0|0
    0|1
  • no aging after 28
    more hair on my head
    supermega braincells

0|0
    0|0
  • Heterochromia iridum would be great but there's surgery for that stuff now so its not that special but still very cool

0|0
    0|0
  • My height and my hair. My hair strands are too thick and really curly also only 57.5

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to be Asian... Well, I already am, but I want it to be physically obvious!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes