Is this outfit “classy” ?

I’m not sure. I want to try something different. If you DONT like it then don’t comment.
Updates:
I’m 5’0ft tall
And a size 3/4
I have thigh high boots made for short legs lol.
I’m kinda scared I’ll end up looking like a dumpling but I can make anything work.

6|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It will look so cute on you! You should totally get it!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 60

• I mean it looks decent but it's not classy
    The short skirt that shows a part of her leg doesn't suit the coat

Classy means elegant and covered at the same time, at least for me

0|1
    2|0
  • I love the combination of the boots, skirt, and shirt/sweater, but I don't know about the oversized coat draped over the shoulders.

I'd say either go without it, or replace it with something like this:

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like it! Classy and elegant are the only two styles of clothing I like on a girl. Not into the new trend of comfort and super casual. I would love to see more clothing like the one in your photo. People need to dress like that more often.

2|0
    0|0
  • No offense, but if you're only looking for a "yes" answer then don't ask the question.

0|1
    2|0
    • It’s a yes or no question. If you can’t give a yes or no then don’t comment. If you feel the need to go off topic then don’t give your opinion. I am open to suggestions. If you have one feel free to give me one.

• Show All
    • Okay Thankyou for your suggestions

• You're welcome! :)

• Classy or not, I love it! I would call it classic and i'd say it's a pretty modest, i'd say it's mature and classy.

1|0
    0|0
  • On the model it looks classy. I doubt you could make it work.

0|0
    4|2
  • I wouldn't say so. It's interesting, but the large coat (classy) and miniskirt are a strange combination, especially with the stockings..

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the outfit is classy and sexy, so if you're going for both that would do the trick.

by the way - photo looks like Brasenose College, Oxford.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alas, no. Casual, it manages; but not classy. It's too juvenile (young person) looking.

If you want a classy look, consider as high-waisted A-line skirt, and a cowlneck sweater in a matching color. The boots and the coat will still work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its very much classy, also elegant. It's definitely something I would consider fashionable and nice

0|0
    0|0
  • it heavily depends on your figure. She has an amazing body and the outfit compliments it nicely whilst looking classy. But yeah, depends how your body looks in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy look for young women. But thigh high boots on a short woman is always a risk. Maybe over the ankle boot. Is this skit kind of short or cold for the fall day as shown?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's classy in a 1977 sort of way. This looks pretty retro.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the look, but can't say whether it would suit you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cute and classy, the skirt is a nice bit of fun flair without decreasing the amount of class the whole outfit brings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in the US it is. In the UK girls don't tend to dress that way. The short skirt and long coat is an odd combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. I know u dont want opinions contrary. But I'd say it's classy with a hint of... thigh? I think its cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not bad. Personally, I would prefer the skirt longer and boots shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice. Looks like it possibly came from the UK to me or France.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. It doesn't look bad but it doesn't qualify as classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 48

• The length of the skirt and the height of the boots automatically don't make it classy. I like the outfit, it's just not classy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make me think “classy”. Males me think “trying way to hard and spending way to much money on clothes.”

0|0
    1|0
    • Trying too hard to do what and if you have the money then I guess it wouldn’t matter if you spend a lot on it

• Show All
    • Then try it. You’ll look fine. And you’ll feel like a fashion model lol

• I’ll feel like pink 😊.

• I think if you are trying for classy, you wouldn't wear boots up to your knees.
    I've never been a big fan of trench coats on women, but if you like it, then wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • I only consider outfits classy if they don't show flesh in specific areas. Add some black tights and then I would call this outfit classy. Without them, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything points to classy until the skirt. Looks extremely school girl-ish if you ask me. But switch it out with a completely black one or even some trousers and it’ll be extremely classy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Okay I gotts know what you mean by thigh highs made for short legs. Im your height and think they make me look ridiculous but I WISH i could pull them off. It doesn't help I have thick thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeously beautiful. I like what you are wearing, and you're very beautiful. Enjoy your day. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you don't want people to give you their opinion if they don't like it?
    Come on, don't disappoint me like that, that's kinda low.
    And i love the outfit, but it's not classy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah cause I’m not asking if you like it or not. People have a habit of doing that instead of answering the actual question. So I gotta be specific

• But if they like it then they can say it

• Yes. Cause if they don’t like it then their opinion would be biased cause they don’t like the outfit to begin with

• Classy.
    But I would prefer, for myself, a longer skirt coming to my knees and shorter boots, coming up under my knees.

This legs are too provocative in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • The patterned skirt and dark top give it more of a grunge kinda vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! This is a lovely outfit! I love the turtleneck and skirt look

0|0
    0|0
  • not really maybe it's just the people I hang out with we wear stuff like that to go shopping dinner I would change the skirt and boots and the bag

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it looks classy, however remember the girl is a model so unless you're that tall it won't look like that on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. It's a little cher from clueless meets the blonde salad. Somewhere between always classy and tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost. The boots are too high and the skirt a bit too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but I don't think classy is the best word

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it is.
    I wouldn't mind wearing something like that myself. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe switching to a pencil skirt till knees and a stiletto will go good here. But who am i complaining, this looks great too 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • if the coat ended where the skirt started it would look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes