Is this outfit “classy” ?

I’m not sure. I want to try something different. If you DONT like it then don’t comment.
Updates:
I’m 5’0ft tall
And a size 3/4
I have thigh high boots made for short legs lol.
I’m kinda scared I’ll end up looking like a dumpling but I can make anything work.

6|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It will look so cute on you! You should totally get it!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 60

• I mean it looks decent but it's not classy
    The short skirt that shows a part of her leg doesn't suit the coat

Classy means elegant and covered at the same time, at least for me

0|1
    2|0
  • I love the combination of the boots, skirt, and shirt/sweater, but I don't know about the oversized coat draped over the shoulders.

I'd say either go without it, or replace it with something like this:

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like it! Classy and elegant are the only two styles of clothing I like on a girl. Not into the new trend of comfort and super casual. I would love to see more clothing like the one in your photo. People need to dress like that more often.

2|0
    0|0
  • No offense, but if you're only looking for a "yes" answer then don't ask the question.

0|1
    2|0
    • It’s a yes or no question. If you can’t give a yes or no then don’t comment. If you feel the need to go off topic then don’t give your opinion. I am open to suggestions. If you have one feel free to give me one.

• Show All
    • Okay Thankyou for your suggestions

• You're welcome! :)

• Classy or not, I love it! I would call it classic and i'd say it's a pretty modest, i'd say it's mature and classy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say so. It's interesting, but the large coat (classy) and miniskirt are a strange combination, especially with the stockings..

0|1
    0|0
  • I think the outfit is classy and sexy, so if you're going for both that would do the trick.

by the way - photo looks like Brasenose College, Oxford.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alas, no. Casual, it manages; but not classy. It's too juvenile (young person) looking.

If you want a classy look, consider as high-waisted A-line skirt, and a cowlneck sweater in a matching color. The boots and the coat will still work.

0|0
    0|0
  • On the model it looks classy. I doubt you could make it work.

0|0
    4|2
  • I think its very much classy, also elegant. It's definitely something I would consider fashionable and nice

0|0
    0|0
  • it heavily depends on your figure. She has an amazing body and the outfit compliments it nicely whilst looking classy. But yeah, depends how your body looks in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Classy look for young women. But thigh high boots on a short woman is always a risk. Maybe over the ankle boot. Is this skit kind of short or cold for the fall day as shown?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's classy in a 1977 sort of way. This looks pretty retro.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the look, but can't say whether it would suit you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cute and classy, the skirt is a nice bit of fun flair without decreasing the amount of class the whole outfit brings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in the US it is. In the UK girls don't tend to dress that way. The short skirt and long coat is an odd combination.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. I know u dont want opinions contrary. But I'd say it's classy with a hint of... thigh? I think its cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice. Looks like it possibly came from the UK to me or France.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not bad. Personally, I would prefer the skirt longer and boots shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. It doesn't look bad but it doesn't qualify as classy.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you added a different color top, or a shorter jacket, that would probably do the trick. See, right now that model is wearing 3 black things under a lighter colored jacket. It's not especially balanced, which would be okay if the handbag were also black, but it isn't. The length of the jacket just seems out of place to me... you have a shirt and skirt that are close enough in color that the torso and waist mesh together, but then you break the lines part way down her legs. Changing the shirt to something that breaks up the black would feel more natural, and probably give this outfit a classier look.

0|0
    0|0
  • The skirt is a too short, but yeah, it could be considered "classy".

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, its a very well put together outfit. also your a very beautiful young woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, looks very good. Reminds me of 90's style fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is very classy and I really like it, would look great on you

0|0
    0|0
  • It does look very nice. I'd date a girl like that. I wish haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice but would not call it classy

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, very classy

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, as are you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 48

• The length of the skirt and the height of the boots automatically don't make it classy. I like the outfit, it's just not classy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make me think “classy”. Males me think “trying way to hard and spending way to much money on clothes.”

0|0
    1|0
    • Trying too hard to do what and if you have the money then I guess it wouldn’t matter if you spend a lot on it

• Show All
    • Then try it. You’ll look fine. And you’ll feel like a fashion model lol

• I’ll feel like pink 😊.

• I only consider outfits classy if they don't show flesh in specific areas. Add some black tights and then I would call this outfit classy. Without them, no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if you are trying for classy, you wouldn't wear boots up to your knees.
    I've never been a big fan of trench coats on women, but if you like it, then wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything points to classy until the skirt. Looks extremely school girl-ish if you ask me. But switch it out with a completely black one or even some trousers and it’ll be extremely classy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Okay I gotts know what you mean by thigh highs made for short legs. Im your height and think they make me look ridiculous but I WISH i could pull them off. It doesn't help I have thick thighs.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look gorgeously beautiful. I like what you are wearing, and you're very beautiful. Enjoy your day. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you don't want people to give you their opinion if they don't like it?
    Come on, don't disappoint me like that, that's kinda low.
    And i love the outfit, but it's not classy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah cause I’m not asking if you like it or not. People have a habit of doing that instead of answering the actual question. So I gotta be specific

• But if they like it then they can say it

• Yes. Cause if they don’t like it then their opinion would be biased cause they don’t like the outfit to begin with

• Classy.
    But I would prefer, for myself, a longer skirt coming to my knees and shorter boots, coming up under my knees.

This legs are too provocative in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! This is a lovely outfit! I love the turtleneck and skirt look

0|0
    0|0
  • not really maybe it's just the people I hang out with we wear stuff like that to go shopping dinner I would change the skirt and boots and the bag

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it looks classy, however remember the girl is a model so unless you're that tall it won't look like that on you

0|0
    0|0
  • The patterned skirt and dark top give it more of a grunge kinda vibe

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh. It's a little cher from clueless meets the blonde salad. Somewhere between always classy and tired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost. The boots are too high and the skirt a bit too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's nice but I don't think classy is the best word

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it is.
    I wouldn't mind wearing something like that myself. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe switching to a pencil skirt till knees and a stiletto will go good here. But who am i complaining, this looks great too 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good but not sure if it would look good on you

0|0
    0|0
  • if the coat ended where the skirt started it would look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi,
    the outfit looks nice. I think it is classy. I love the skirt :)
    LG

0|0
    0|0
  • More just youthful and nice. Classy would be less boot, more skirt I imagine.

0|0
    0|0
  • classy for a hooker

0|1
    2|0
  • I wouldn’t label it “classy” but it’s cute

1|1
    0|0
  • I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it