What do you think about my gym outfit?

I hope you don't mind about the woman in back

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I thought the gym was supposed to be a place where you sweat and work hard physically not being some wannabe fashion model. Your ass is hideous

1|0
    0|0
  • Why even bother wearing clothes. Those models that go naked but have clothes painted on them... you look just like they do.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Your outfit is cute, but I can’t imagine the girl on the back wants to be online in her undergarments... you really should blur her out then repost it.

2|0
    0|0
    • It's just a bra and panties! Bikinis show a lot more than that!

• Show All
    • I guess the bottom line is I have no issue with someone seeing me in my bra and panties at any time whether it's expected or unexpected. I grew up in a family and environment where we always walked around in our underwear (I have two brothers and a sister) and no one gave it a second thought. In college, most girls walked did the same thing (it was an open co-ed dorm) and no one cared or gave it a second thought. You are 16 years old and you will see things differently in a few years.

• @Paige90 I doubt I’ll voew things differently as I grew up in a family that sounds pretty similar to yours.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 62

• This isn't a gym outfit, this is "Look at my assets outfit"
    I don't want to sound too harsh dear, but that is the truth.

2|0
    1|0
    • I don't mind the woman in hehe back by the way, but you should think that she might not want her picture half naked all over G@G..

• Sexy without being gross. I am curios if a lot off men hit on you? Seems like most guys would figure you so pretty that you would no= talk to most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scull pattern and the omnipresent leg pose, it's ok. The one of the girl behind you I like better, but I like you a lot on your profile picture

0|0
    0|0
  • That's your gym outfit in your profile? That's funny to me but you're very beautiful so you get by with it

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have skipped leg day. But it looks good, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That gym is a exclusive private expensive gym hahah I doubt you will pay that much for a gym

0|0
    0|0
  • Great a... or i mean outfit. I couldnt have you be my spotter

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are perfect great body you would look good wearing anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say forget about the gym and get into my bed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy smokes, yer hot.

And i like your outfit. 😊👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Well to be honest I think you look super sexy in that and if I saw you it would definitely distract me from working out

1|0
    0|0
  • You look awesome!

And tbh the woman in the background looks super hot.

I just showed my boyfriend and he thinks you both are HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is cute and I wish that I could wear something like that

0|1
    0|0
  • cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute outfit!

0|1
    0|0
  • Good gym outfit👍