What do you think about my gym outfit?

I hope you don't mind about the woman in back

1264

Most Helpful Guys

• I thought the gym was supposed to be a place where you sweat and work hard physically not being some wannabe fashion model. Your ass is hideous

• Why even bother wearing clothes. Those models that go naked but have clothes painted on them... you look just like they do.

Most Helpful Girls

• Your outfit is cute, but I can’t imagine the girl on the back wants to be online in her undergarments... you really should blur her out then repost it.

• It's just a bra and panties! Bikinis show a lot more than that!

• I guess the bottom line is I have no issue with someone seeing me in my bra and panties at any time whether it's expected or unexpected. I grew up in a family and environment where we always walked around in our underwear (I have two brothers and a sister) and no one gave it a second thought. In college, most girls walked did the same thing (it was an open co-ed dorm) and no one cared or gave it a second thought. You are 16 years old and you will see things differently in a few years.

• @Paige90 I doubt I’ll voew things differently as I grew up in a family that sounds pretty similar to yours.