What hair type do you think I fall in or between?

I asked this same question last time but my hair was damaged and my curl pattern was effected by that so I'm asking again but when my hair was much healthier?What hair type do you think I fall in or between?What hair type do you think I fall in or between?What hair type do you think I fall in or between?
  • What hair type do you think i fall in or between??Type 2 Wavy
  • What hair type do you think i fall in or between??Type 3 Curly
  • What hair type do you think i fall in or between??Type 4 Coily
    Vote C

143

Most Helpful Girls

• type 4? But hard to tell. Your hair is a little too short.. if you let it grow, it might become type 3.

• Yea when it was longer people where kinda in between 3c/4a so I'm thinking that's about where i fall but my hair was damaged so i wasn't completely sure

• Well id say more like every two weeks for a line up or so for a line up and every couple of weeks for a trim and fade

• Sorry i repeated myself in that last one

• The curls actually look good on you. But you should shape it more roundish like an afro. In your pfp its kind spreading outward at the top

• Thank you and yea i get you but in the pfp my hair was damaged around that time i believe so it wouldn't have looked the same

• The pfp looks outward instead of round

• Ohh yea that picture is only up cause i got dared to put up the worst picture i have for 24hrs you can see why i chose the picture

Most Helpful Guy