Would you wear these?

I just recently got these from L'Amour Des Pieds. I have not found a more comfortable pair of heels. They are really expensive at $220.00 how ever they are real leather and sheepskin lining. What do you think about the way they look on and off my feet? As always thank you in advance for your response. And again any rude or hateful comments will be reported. Don't like what you see you can still be polite. Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?
Updates:
To the ladies that answered this question. Would you date a guy that wears heels once in a while?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't, just not my style. I like open toe heels that are a bit more glam.

0|1
    0|0
    • I had a pair of peep toe strappy heels made by Jessica Simpson. They were black and blue. I loved them. But my girlfriend at the time was making me make a decision her or the shoes. Given my current position I should have kept my shoes. But I loved her more than my late wife and thought that she loved me back. Alas I was wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't get why those demand that price. I can do a quick search on `mazon and find pretty much the same thing for $20 - $40.

In any event I'm an 11 wide so I'm not wearing any of em. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No. When I wear heels, they are fancy and there is no in between. I am either like a slob who rolled out of bed 5 minutes ago, or dressed up like it's a wedding.

1|0
    0|0
  • I get the comfort thing, but it’s cheaper to just not wear heels.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see. I have always had an attraction to heels and I have found that I love wearing them. As sad as it is I don't have but a handful of things I get to enjoy in my life anymore.

• Show All
    • You should judge people by how they dress. It’s their self expression. Clothes communicate things to the world and they’re a good head start. You just have to keep yourself in check and make sure you have evidence before you cement your judgements and see them as fact.

• They look really bad, dude, like shoes for old women. They make you seem much older

0|0
    0|0
    • So what would you suggest out of curiosity? Could you send a pic of what is something that you would wear or what you would want to see a guy wear?

• Those are grandma shoes

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes they are not really high for heels. But I don't think that comfortable dress shoes are supposed to be.

• No this one are for older women

0|0
    0|1
    • What would you suggest out of curiosity? I would love to see shoes that women love. Not being sarcastic either. If you could send pics that would be cool.

• not for 220 i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know much about heels but I do think you payed way to much for them if it's just sheep skin and leather

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear lace-up shoes to work, the rest of the time I wear trainers (US: sneakers).

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice and comfortable

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes