Would you wear these?

I just recently got these from L'Amour Des Pieds. I have not found a more comfortable pair of heels. They are really expensive at $220.00 how ever they are real leather and sheepskin lining. What do you think about the way they look on and off my feet? As always thank you in advance for your response. And again any rude or hateful comments will be reported. Don't like what you see you can still be polite. Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?Would you wear these?
To the ladies that answered this question. Would you date a guy that wears heels once in a while?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally wouldn't, just not my style. I like open toe heels that are a bit more glam.

• I had a pair of peep toe strappy heels made by Jessica Simpson. They were black and blue. I loved them. But my girlfriend at the time was making me make a decision her or the shoes. Given my current position I should have kept my shoes. But I loved her more than my late wife and thought that she loved me back. Alas I was wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't get why those demand that price. I can do a quick search on `mazon and find pretty much the same thing for $20 - $40.

In any event I'm an 11 wide so I'm not wearing any of em. :)