Guys, do you like girls with long or short nails? With nail polish or not?

Do you like girls with long or short nails and with or without nail polish?
  • Long nails
    Vote A
  • Short nails
    Vote B
  • With nail polish
    Vote C
  • Without nail polish
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly her nails don't mean anything to me at all.
    When she paints them I say they look pretty or If she asks which color I choose one.
    I might be different though because I don't really understand makeup or waxing or high heels either.
    I go for the natural look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about color, but overly long and intricate designs to me are a bit of a turnoff. They just seem... Pretentious? Fake glue on nails on top of your natural ones are the worst offenders in my opinion.

Just keep them neat, paint them if you like, but simple is going to catch my attention more pleasantly than over the top.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I'm not a guy but I'll still answer. I like both with and without nail polish. And I like long nails. But what I call long nails is maybe 5 millimeters of white nail. Because the trend now is to have nails 10 cm long. Which is horrible in my opinion. I mean, that's not even nail anymore!!

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Normal nail length. Going past my nail length is pushing the boundaries of too long. I don't mind polish. Some women have good taste with the colors they choose. Others... do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Long or short is a relative term so that question cannot be answered. Definitely hate those pointed arrowhead nails and those long nails often found on Walmart cashiers. But also dislike those short nails that make her hands look like a guy's hands.

My personal preference is for perfectly manicured and painted nails... Hands AND feet. That is one of the things that define feminity to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • prefer long nails but not a problem if short... it's really up to the girl/woman if she likes them with colour tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • i love long nails especially red same as my girlfriend does <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Short nails are just easier to deal with and won't scratch the living piss out of but short with polish is good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with medium size nails and polished nails.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with short nails, as they get jealous seeing my sweet long nails.

0|0
    1|0
  • Short. No polish. But I sometimes compliment women on their long, colorful nails. It does look cool. And they went to extra work to look pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short nails, well manicured, clear or light pink polish.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't care about nails
    but long nails !!!
    what can i do with her nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Where is the "normal" or the "i don't care" option?
    Because I can assure you guys don't give a flying shit what length or color your nails are.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like mine short and without polish.
    In rare occasion I paint them, it's usually natural colors like light pink, off white and such.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly Iā€™m surprised a lot of guys said short nails šŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above, for variety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have short nails and I never wear nail polish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long nails with paints

0|0
    0|0
  • Non pointy ones because they scare even me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have short nails and don't wear nail polish.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes