A question about these makeup artist pages?

How do they look so flawless? Is it really just the art of makeup or is there secretly filters on too?
  • Makeup and lighting
    Vote A
  • Filters
    Vote B
  • Both
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You do realize that in this case "flawless" looks like a mannequin, right? It's not attractive...

0|0
    0|0
    • Completely agree, I don’t get how they have many many fans tho?

Most Helpful Girl

• They look ridiculous the top one looks plastic and they are so done up you know they look nothing like that without makeup’s

2|0
    0|0
    • IKR 🙄 I don’t get how they have many many fans tho?

• Me either! I guess fake is in 🤷‍♀️😂

• Ugh welcome to 2018 😪

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• met one in real life before, they really look that "flawless" in person. No filters needed if they are good at the makeup thing

0|0
    2|0
  • I would almost definitely say that they don't use filters 😀 it looks natural 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I say every trick in the book is used on these pictures

0|0
    0|0
  • The first picture looks like a plastic doll.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• They look good in pics but in real life looks like a mask..
    Actually I don't think their makeupskills is that good. I think the best makeup artist is those that do your makeup like you don't really wear any

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of it is lighting plus some photoshop. If you see the same makeup artists under a less flattering light they look very different. If you're using good quality makeup and a routine that fits your skin then that's about as flawless as you're going to get. I actually really like Charlotte Tilbury's tutorials, because little imperfections like pores and texture aren't hidden but they still look gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is not that real persons face to at least doesn't look like it

3|0
    0|0
  • I tried doing one of ‘nikkietutorials’ makeup 💄 I guess it came out nice 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • Facetune and perfect365

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't look flawless.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Photoshop/filters/make up etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Lighting, photoshop/face tune and filters play into it. Sometimes you can look that flawless in real life, but only if you’re really good at makeup.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes