Do these shoes look too masculine?

These are the boots.
I'm generally very indecisive so it's hard for me to choose between shoes... I'm trying to decide if I should return them for another pair. I love how they look yet I'm worried that they look too masculine. Online they're listed as women's, but they're also unisex and when I went in store they were in men's. Do they make me look less feminine? I know it doesn't really matter, but I get anxiety thinking about guys thinking I look like a guy or am masculine. (Excuse my messy af room pls).
Do these shoes look too masculine?
Do these shoes look too masculine?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Not really, I know a bunch of girls who wear Martens boots. But if I were you, I'd have bought leather ones. They are more durable, and look cooler.

I'd also wear skinny jeans with that if I were you. And what's up with that coat?

But I mean, whatever floats your boat.

• I used to have leather ones so I agree. Initially I was going for a sneaker, but these caught my eyes around the same price. Even though I'm on a budget I do kind of feel like for $90 I couldve got leather for $130.

Can you tell me more about the jacket though? What's wrong with it in your opinion?

• I can't see the whole thing, so you kinda look like a black Christmas tree in it XD
      If you could post a photo where your whole body is visible (and black out your face if you feel like it), thar would grearly help in determining if it looks good.

• Too masculine? For what? You can pair those boots with some an otherwise feminine look (e. g. tight jeans and a feminine hairstyle) and guys will be attracted. Or you can wear a sloppy T-shirt, some loose pants, very short hair and they will assume you are not interested in men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, they're stylish.