Do your boobs ever just not match your outfit?

If that makes any sense lmao, I've heard it is a big problem for some? Whats your take on itDo your boobs ever just not match your outfit?
Yes, obviously this picture is an extreme depiction

21

Most Helpful Girls

What Girls Said 19

• She needs a bra.

• The outfit is the one that has to fit the body, not the other way around. We do not create our bodies to accomodate some outfit, we create clothes that fit our bodies wtf lol. :D no matter the outfit sometimes boobs are like this.

• Yep. Sometimes the only obstacle to a nice outfit are that it just doesn't work with my boobs.

• Never, ever to that extreme. That's just a plain attention seeking whore.

• I can NEVER fit into clothes, as a DD and growing out of it I guess I can say it SUCKS since I have a medium/small frame and a bigger chest. I feel like I’m provocative no matter what I wear or how I wear it. Can be good and bad. Depending on where I am going or what I’m doing.

• Yeah when I wear low cut tops I think it would look better if they were a little bigger

• Not that bad lol but yeah it’s hard finding outfits that fit my boobs and the rest of me at the same time.

• In what way?

• Yeah you need to shop around though and be prepared for disappointment!

• Hey I love dissapointnment lmao Im down

• Yes but not like her lol

• in what way, what size?

• I’m not flat but I have smallish boobs so when I wear those dresses with like a v shape on the chest I don’t think it suits me very well but that might just be my opinion

• uh no lol

• Nothing quite like that.

• Boob management is a full time job!

• It happens way too often for me😂

• Such a problem for me.

• That doesn’t make any sense

• No because mine are really small tbh. Useless it’s like a dress that requires cleavage lol for the dress to not fall off and expose myself

• Yessss. They are always in the way 😂

• In what way? xD

• To even support big boobs with a strapless bra

• My sister is a DD and wears strapless bras. They are made for it.

• I’ve had times where I thought an outfit would look better if I had bigger boobs but most of the time I think they’re a decent size and fit my body type

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more