Girls, Why do girls like bellybutton rings so much?

Some girls look good with them but in my opinion most girls look better without them, Is it more for fashion or do they think guys like them that much? So many girls have them now.

And if you have one or like them please comment on why you like them of have them.

12

Most Helpful Girls

• I have one but I dunno I think it looks cute and makes me less self-conscious about my stomach. Although my boyfriend hates it so maybe it actually has the opposite affect of what I want... but eh he puts up with it since he knows I like it

• also note: I've thought of taking it out for him but then I have the ugly hole which makes me even more self-conscious, so...

• Well, It's probably because he thinks you look better without one.. For you and other girls it's cute or even pretty but to him you might look better without it.. Just my opinion.. But if it makes you happy keep it..

• I wouldn't get one because I'm not a fan of needles. I also don't really understand the appeal of piercings generally. If we're talking about piercings, why did we decide out earlobes were something that needed to be decorated?

I don't get the appeal, but I know that other people do, and that's all I need to know. It's really none of my business what they choose to do with their bodies. I don't think they do it to impress other people though. Because the people that I know who have them, had plenty of people telling them that they shouldn't get them, but they did anyway.