Girls, Why do girls like bellybutton rings so much?

Some girls look good with them but in my opinion most girls look better without them, Is it more for fashion or do they think guys like them that much? So many girls have them now.

And if you have one or like them please comment on why you like them of have them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I have one but I dunno I think it looks cute and makes me less self-conscious about my stomach. Although my boyfriend hates it so maybe it actually has the opposite affect of what I want... but eh he puts up with it since he knows I like it

0|1
    0|0
    • also note: I've thought of taking it out for him but then I have the ugly hole which makes me even more self-conscious, so...

• Well, It's probably because he thinks you look better without one.. For you and other girls it's cute or even pretty but to him you might look better without it.. Just my opinion.. But if it makes you happy keep it..

• I wouldn't get one because I'm not a fan of needles. I also don't really understand the appeal of piercings generally. If we're talking about piercings, why did we decide out earlobes were something that needed to be decorated?

I don't get the appeal, but I know that other people do, and that's all I need to know. It's really none of my business what they choose to do with their bodies. I don't think they do it to impress other people though. Because the people that I know who have them, had plenty of people telling them that they shouldn't get them, but they did anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don’t have one and most girls do it because they like it, not because they think dudes will be into it

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool, That's what I thought, Most girls look better without them but.. If they like them that's cool.

• I have one. When it got it I got it because I thought it was cute and kinda sexy. I still think it’s cute and my husband likes it, but I’ve had it so long that I’ve gotten so used to it I barely even notice it anymore. It’s just a cute little pink rhinestone or some other piece of jewelry that’s always there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they make us feel sexy. I don't have one because I don't think it would flatter me, but I think they are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want one and probably will get one when I’m 18. I wear a lot of crop tops and just think having one would look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just another form of decoration, we get our ears pierced for the same reason

0|0
    0|0
    • No, It's not the same thing to guys in my opinion lol you know it's not the same thing. Girls wear crop tops showing their bodies because it's sexy. And they get bellybutton rings and show them off. How's that the same thing? Some guys get their ears pierced too..

• Show All
    • A lot of girls who don’t have them wear crop tops. They’re not synonymous. It makes far more sense to make the statement that girls who wear crop tops want to show off their tummy... because they are. It has nothing to do with having a piercing

• Ok, That's true. And that's another thing I was gonna ask. The other day I walked by a beautiful girl wearing a crop top and for some reason she covered it with her hands. And I was like why wear a crop top if you're uncomfortable with people looking? I'm just saying..

• I seem to be one or or the few that doesn't have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them and I've thought of getting one. It's just a form of decoration to us

0|0
    0|0
    • Only decoration? There's no other reason? You don't want people to look at it?

• Show All
    • Oh I hate the gauges too. I wanna throw up every time I see them.
      I want regular sized holes

• Exactly!! lol

• I don't like them personally. I'm never getting one.

0|0
    0|0
  • So people can stare at their belly’s

0|1
    0|0
    • I stare at their tummy anyways lol I mean that's the point of wearing crop top right?

• Show All
    • Maybe she was cold

• No, It was warm that day lol..

• I don't.

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you think they look good on some girls?

• Yeah. But its their body - they can do what they want.

• I agree, My point was I just don't understand why so many girls get them.. Like guys don't like them on girls that much lol so I guess it's more for the girls enjoyment?

Recommended myTakes