Do you think a girl is more attractive with a lot of make up on her face , a little bit of make up on her face or no make up on her face?

So i see all these girls wearing tons of make up and they look beautiful and intimidating as hell. Their eyebrows are perfectly shaped and coloured in and they just look like perfection.

I don't like to wear make. I only wear it for functions or special events and stuff. Ain't no body got time for putting on make up every day.

My friend on the other hand says that she doesn't think that girls with a lot of make up on are pretty.

323

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the woman, but I've definitely seen some who wear a lot if makeup and they look so much prettier without it to me.

• It's on how you wear it if you look like Ronald McDonald then no u look scary

Makeup was designed for rich people in the day to show they have money and a husband

Now a day it's just a statement that your a girl u wear makeup

Sarah doesn't wear makeup a lot only for sepcail events etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I think those all have the potential to be equally attractive, just depends on the girl and her confidence level.