Do you think a girl is more attractive with a lot of make up on her face , a little bit of make up on her face or no make up on her face?

So i see all these girls wearing tons of make up and they look beautiful and intimidating as hell. Their eyebrows are perfectly shaped and coloured in and they just look like perfection.

I don't like to wear make. I only wear it for functions or special events and stuff. Ain't no body got time for putting on make up every day.

My friend on the other hand says that she doesn't think that girls with a lot of make up on are pretty.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends on the woman, but I've definitely seen some who wear a lot if makeup and they look so much prettier without it to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's on how you wear it if you look like Ronald McDonald then no u look scary

Makeup was designed for rich people in the day to show they have money and a husband

Now a day it's just a statement that your a girl u wear makeup

Sarah doesn't wear makeup a lot only for sepcail events etc

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think those all have the potential to be equally attractive, just depends on the girl and her confidence level.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Just a little bit. Not a lot. I have a crush that I've liked for years and recently she has started putting A LOT of makeup on her face, instead of just a bit like she used to. I don't know why and I wish she wouldn't, but it is what it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • No matter, I like to be slave of women. So they can humiliate me and swear at me. I am a feminist. Women are superior than men.

0|0
    1|0
  • just a tiny bit, within moderation, eyeliner/mascara and lipgloss are my personal faves on a girl, i'm not a fan of rosy red cheeks and that

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's attractive she looks good without it. If she wears a little bit (no make up make up) no big deal. If she wears a lot no thanks...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl..
    And what guy finds attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Some makeup. Can't point out but some is good like mascara etc etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever it is that you are doing is attractive lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer really dark eye makeup. Every other makeup I don't really notice or care for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with a little bit to no make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little to no make up would be my preference

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• It very much depends on the girl in my opinion.

One of my girlfriends usually wears quite a lot of make-up and she looks amazing.

But there is another one, she only wears a little but she looks equally as gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it all depends. Me personally I like the look more natural. Add me so we can chat!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes