Girls, Do you have any tips or tricks for wearing backless dresses?

So I bought this dress today from H&M for my works Christmas party and I really like it but the only problem is that it's backless and it's not like I can go braless as I'm a very busty 34D. I've tried all the alternative bars for backless dresses but nothing works such as self adhesive ones. If you girls have any tips or tricks you'd like to share with me I'd really appreciate it 😊 thank you

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Backless bra (first photo), or nipple covers (second photo). I've tried both, and personally, i was more comfortable using only nipple covers.

0|0
    0|0
    • OR since you’re busty, i advice you to try the backless bra. It can give support more than just the nipple covers. Im a little busty too but not too busty, which is why i was alright with the nipple covers.

• Everyone's told me they don't work and I shouldn't buy either on them

• Desperate times call for desperate measures
    Taping boobs

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Ohh wouldn't it hurt my nips a little πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • 4d

Can you imagine a horror film based on a girl who lost her nipples πŸ˜‚

• 4d

Yeah right, just a little tape, what could possibly go wrong

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• Have you tried titty tape, like doing it the Kim K way?
    I know Missguided sells it, haven't tried it myself but I can imagine that could work if you use the right technique and maybe use double layers so it's more secure.
    I'm a D cup myself and like to use a halter neck bra or even bikini top when wearing backless dresses or tops. I also have this bra that's very stringy in the back so it creates this kind of pattern and just looks good being all obvious under open back clothing too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a bra that has a clear plastic-like strap along the back, so it's see-through and not as noticeable, maybe you could try something like that?

2|0
    0|0
  • Although it really is a very lovely looking dress, did you not think of the consequences beforehand?

1|0
    0|0
    • I know but I really liked it and wanna make it work for me. I'm fed up of never getting to wear what I like because I have big boobs.

• @Alice2398 Oh believe you me, I know precisely how you feel with the sheer frustration.
      Only this year I underwent having a BR done, reducing my bust from a 34KK to a 34DD.

• Nude bra, or a stick on bra (you can get them in H&M, I think , or if not certainly Victoria's Secret or any other lingerie shop) - they're basically the two bra cups with some adhesive, so there's no band at the back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put some cushiony things in the dress or tape 'em up. Also, some companies make nipple patches so they don't show through. I don't think it's really that huge a deal, personally. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • If I must, I have adhesive bras & "invisible back" (not really) bras that I'd try. Sometimes, I'd saw some cups in although I'm afraid of screwing up the dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • the stick on ones work pretty good for these dresses I guess.. or try a bralette?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use one of those special bras that don’t have a back but still support your boobs. I don't know what they are called

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with a nude bra

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah wear a jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm busty too an I sew bra cups into the dress.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes