Girls, Do you have any tips or tricks for wearing backless dresses?

So I bought this dress today from H&M for my works Christmas party and I really like it but the only problem is that it's backless and it's not like I can go braless as I'm a very busty 34D. I've tried all the alternative bars for backless dresses but nothing works such as self adhesive ones. If you girls have any tips or tricks you'd like to share with me I'd really appreciate it 😊 thank you

13

Most Helpful Girls

• Backless bra (first photo), or nipple covers (second photo). I've tried both, and personally, i was more comfortable using only nipple covers.

• OR since you’re busty, i advice you to try the backless bra. It can give support more than just the nipple covers. Im a little busty too but not too busty, which is why i was alright with the nipple covers.

• Everyone's told me they don't work and I shouldn't buy either on them

• Desperate times call for desperate measures
    Taping boobs

• 4d

Ohh wouldn't it hurt my nips a little πŸ˜…

• 4d

Can you imagine a horror film based on a girl who lost her nipples πŸ˜‚

• 4d

Yeah right, just a little tape, what could possibly go wrong