Be honest, could I pull this dress off?

I might be going on a cruise next year, and they usually have at least one formal night. I'm thinking of getting this dress, because it's not only really nice, but pretty cheap. However, the model is much taller and slimmer than me, I'm only 5'2. With that said, I have managed to pull off some dresses meant for taller girls before. I'm concerned that I might be too curvy to look good in it, though. I'm in the last two pictures. What do you think?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?
  • Yes, you could pull it off
    Vote A
  • No, don't get it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Assuming I do get it, it comes in pink, as shown in these pics, white (which I don't want to get or everyone will think it's a wedding dress), navy blue or a sort of greyish green. Which color should I get if I do buy it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Mmmm. . . . wow. You'd look so good in that dress, it's so form-fitting and sexy, every curve would be pronounced and on display, especially your tight ass, your soft breasts cheekily teasing every guy on the boat with your creamy skin, and. . . wow that slit is intriguing. Will you wear panties. . . ? Every guy that sees you will quietly ask that question. You definitely can't wear a bra. . . so be careful you don't get turned on. Your hard nipples will definitely poke through and then you're going to be making dicks so hard they'll be close to bursting.

Sexy dress. Sexy girl. Yes. Yes you can pull this off. But with something so flowing and accessible, why pull it off when it can just be hitched up and spread. . ? πŸ˜‰ Or pulled up over your ass as you hold onto the railings and the sea splashes cold and sharp up into your face as you take it firm and deep

0|0
    0|0
    • Go with the pink. You're girly and sweet, but also it'll make guys subconsciously think of other things that are pink. Hidden things. Soft, warm, wet, welcoming things.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes you should pull it off you have a very nice body, especially since you're short it's hard to upkeep a flat stomach!

But one negative, and only helping you out ehre, the blue dress looks very tacky, as much as you fit it perfectly, the material Is bad, so maybe don't go for that again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know at a second glance I can't tell if it is tacky or not, since you have your hair all curled, with a beautiful crest and all, pretty earings, yeah no not tacky actually. Very very pretty like an aquamarine mermaid

• That blue dress was actually a mermaid costume for Halloween.

• Unless you know how to sew or plan on wearing much higher heels than she does in the pic, don't get it or you will clean the floor with that dress when you walk in it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I am usually a good judge of what will look good or bad on someone so my ex's have told me as I can picture in my mind what someone would look like... and I can honestly say yeah i do believe you could

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have natural beauty of the type that can be beautiful in anything. Probably without even trying. I’d favor the blue, just my personal preference. Just be yourself, you’ll pull off anything/everything.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, I’d like to watch you pull off that dress, or any dress... I’d be honored to look... you pre prob amazing...

• I think you can pull it off you have a great bod but just keep in mind that model is a lot taller than you so it might look a bit different

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like that particular dress is made for a taller person. (Right?)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sure it'll be great. If it doesn't work for you, just return it.

0|0
    0|0
  • U will pull it off , i hv been to cruise 4 times its a experience everybody must try

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes. You can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you could, yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Blue. Or pink but I think you look good in the blue dress.

• I dunno, if it were a lighter shade of blue yes, but I'm not crazy about navy blue TBH.

• Like your shorts in the last picture you mean? I think you would look good in that color dress. Usually makes most women look good in my opinion.

• Yeah I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could, but GAG might throw you off here

0|0
    0|0
  • looks great, accentuates the lovely boobs nicely

0|0
    0|0
  • not in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. You look good in the blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u would look great in it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, you could pull it off...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i think you'd be fine in it

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Short girls aren't supposed to wear it. It looks weird on them

0|0
    0|0
    • If I be honest then I would say you are a beautiful woman so there are chances you might pull it off. Good luck!

What Girls Said 9

• Not certain what it looks like on you off the rack, but if it needed and were properly altered to fit your frame you could pull it off even better! I'm sure it will look great on you either way!

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely, you should pull it off. You’ll look gorgeous in it, more if you get a nice tan at the cruise before wearing it. Nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry. That is the kind of dress that shows EVERYTHING. I know i couldnt pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes do it, I think it would enhance your features. I know it will look great! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Boom!!! You got this on lock!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe you can

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you probably could

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine