Be honest, could I pull this dress off?

I might be going on a cruise next year, and they usually have at least one formal night. I'm thinking of getting this dress, because it's not only really nice, but pretty cheap. However, the model is much taller and slimmer than me, I'm only 5'2. With that said, I have managed to pull off some dresses meant for taller girls before. I'm concerned that I might be too curvy to look good in it, though. I'm in the last two pictures. What do you think?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?Be honest, could I pull this dress off?
  • Yes, you could pull it off
  • No, don't get it
Assuming I do get it, it comes in pink, as shown in these pics, white (which I don't want to get or everyone will think it's a wedding dress), navy blue or a sort of greyish green. Which color should I get if I do buy it?

1121

Most Helpful Guys

• Mmmm. . . . wow. You'd look so good in that dress, it's so form-fitting and sexy, every curve would be pronounced and on display, especially your tight ass, your soft breasts cheekily teasing every guy on the boat with your creamy skin, and. . . wow that slit is intriguing. Will you wear panties. . . ? Every guy that sees you will quietly ask that question. You definitely can't wear a bra. . . so be careful you don't get turned on. Your hard nipples will definitely poke through and then you're going to be making dicks so hard they'll be close to bursting.

Sexy dress. Sexy girl. Yes. Yes you can pull this off. But with something so flowing and accessible, why pull it off when it can just be hitched up and spread. . ? πŸ˜‰ Or pulled up over your ass as you hold onto the railings and the sea splashes cold and sharp up into your face as you take it firm and deep

• Go with the pink. You're girly and sweet, but also it'll make guys subconsciously think of other things that are pink. Hidden things. Soft, warm, wet, welcoming things.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes you should pull it off you have a very nice body, especially since you're short it's hard to upkeep a flat stomach!

But one negative, and only helping you out ehre, the blue dress looks very tacky, as much as you fit it perfectly, the material Is bad, so maybe don't go for that again.

• I don't know at a second glance I can't tell if it is tacky or not, since you have your hair all curled, with a beautiful crest and all, pretty earings, yeah no not tacky actually. Very very pretty like an aquamarine mermaid

• That blue dress was actually a mermaid costume for Halloween.

• Unless you know how to sew or plan on wearing much higher heels than she does in the pic, don't get it or you will clean the floor with that dress when you walk in it.