Should I wear red boots for the dancing night or the red heels?

So another question about my night out on the 23rd November :) I’ll be wearing the dress I’m wearing in the picture help, I was initially going to wear the red heels, but I’m tempted to wear red boots instead to keep my feet warm.
Would this look silly? Should I wear red boots for the dancing night or the red heels?Should I wear red boots for the dancing night or the red heels?Should I wear red boots for the dancing night or the red heels?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think the boots will work with the dress, I can't picture it. The heels look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the boots because heels can be hard to walk in. I hope it goes nice. No you won’t look silly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked the first picture, the shoes looked really cute. But whichever is comfortable, don't wear something that'll kill your feet. The last thing you want is to go to a dance with feet that ache. And if your worried about your feet being cold, then do whatever makes you comfortable. Worry about yourself girl, the boots won't look silly :) they'll look sensible

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know how women can handle the pain and walk in high heels, props to you if you can

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, it would "pop" too much. Too bright compared to the dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • The darker red boot with thicker heel

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels

0|0
    0|0
  • red boots

0|0
    0|0
  • How tall are you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Boots will drive the guys crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they comfy?

0|0
    0|0
  • either way, you'll likely be taking them off to dance anyway. women generally do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

Recommended myTakes