What do y'all think of girls/women that don't wear make up?

I for one am not a fan of make up and I don't see what's so disgraceful about it, yeah sure most of y'all may be attracted to the perks of a put together face but still I just think the natural style is a style that shouldn't be so looked down on. I truly do feel very offended and limited every time I send a picture to a guy of my face and he takes off just because I'm not the doll face he expected. A "presentable" face isn't as important and beneficial as it's out to be.
It's a humongous world out there with highly likeable people and various ways to receive happiness other than the particular route of picking a single face. If looks were meant to be such a required and desired factor than wrinkles and gray hairs wouldn't have an existence.

Now would they?

So what if the girl has a clean face?
So what if the girl is old fashion and has beliefs?
So what if the girl is a lesbian or dike?

It doesn't matter people

Who cares about what a stereotypical person does and doesn't like?, if they hate it so much they should mind their own business instead of shunning the others for it like an object on an aisle

People are people

And each and every one of them has 1 chance at life so they deserve to be allowed to do whatever they please

What do y'all think of girls/women that don't wear make up?
  • I don't mind them, natural beauty should seriously stop being underrated. I mean it's the best way to go.
    Vote A
  • I believe that all girls/women should stand out the most, make up is the only solution to that
    Vote B
  • I think they're too plain looking and it turns me off
    Vote C
  • I assume they're old fashion and have morals against it
    Vote D
  • It makes them look young which I just can't work with because I'll never be able to take them seriously
    Vote E
  • I assume they're a homo and that's an immediate problem because I'm a straight guy
    Vote F
  • I assume they're a feminist and hate all feminine stereotypes
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think natural beauty is underrated at all by men.
    But women seem to care more about other women's opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • So what you're basically saying is that for most girls/women the outward appearance category is like a competition?

• No. Not necessarily as competition, but they do assess it for quality (beauty/attractiveness/whatever), and it seems like it's other women they look to for assessment and approval of what they are doing.

I think that even though guys suggest they don't go so hard on the makeup, they won't actually respond to that. They will look at other girls with makeup, think they look good, feel insecure about those women looking at them and that will motivate them to wear makeup; to avoid how they think other people would see them if they didn't wear it.

There are *some* that *truly* just plain enjoy it, but you'll hear women say that they feel they need to wear it. If not that, then they will say they "wear it to feel confident," obviously that's the thing they tell themselves and it's not exactly false. It's just a funny way of saying that not wearing it makes them insecure. Even though both statements have to be mutually true, it's funny how they avoid saying the latter.

• Hmm, good point I guess

• I prefer those kind of women much more. I just like simplicity is all.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I prefer natural, as it is what a person looks like for real.

Despite that however, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best, as I do think makeup can make any person look better, if done right, regardless of gender e. g. it can be used to make skin look clearer or cover dark eyes, acne or acne scars.

Regardless of whether a person wears makeup or not, I do think it's important for them to care for their appearance and do something about it e. g. moisturise.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind like a little bit if she wants, but I would rather she go without.

1|0
    0|0
  • to be honest, a lack of makeup is something i don't really mind, it's all up to her in that regard

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the more you use makeup, the more you will have to depend on makeup. Best to hold off as long as possible.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went A - My preference is for little or no make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is ok, but I personally think natural beauty is best because it shows you're willing to be your own person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really just women that prefer makeup. Now don't get me wrong I like some red lipstick and blush but beyond that to me is to much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some look good with makeup and some don't. If they're already young and don't need it then it's not an improvement and in never looks good when it's applied too heavy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never cared about it. Actually, I don't like when they use too much make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Where's the "I don't really care as long as they are not cave trolls, which makeup wouldn't fix anyways." Option?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them, natural beauty should seriously stop being underrated. I mean it's the best way to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never care about make, I actually don't like makeup, natural looks are what attract me not a mask of the person. I don't mind a little bit makeup if she wants to wear it because I know that some women do like wearing a little makeup so I'm fine with just light makeup every now and then but I don't like heavy makeup that makes them look completely different. When I'm old and wrinkly I wouldn't care if my wife wore makeup because she'd be old and wrinkly as well and at that time the only thing that would matter to me is that I'm with a woman that I love for who she is rather than what she could look like...

0|0
    0|0
  • Always prefer little or no make up

1|1
    0|0
  • Natural beauty's the best..

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes