Do guys prefer for women to wear makeup? Ladies, which amount do you prefer?

• Do guys prefer for women to wear makeup? If so, which amount looks best? Ladies, which amount do you prefer?Option 1
  • Do guys prefer for women to wear makeup? If so, which amount looks best? Ladies, which amount do you prefer?Option 2
  • Do guys prefer for women to wear makeup? If so, which amount looks best? Ladies, which amount do you prefer?Option 3
    Vote C
  • Do guys prefer for women to wear makeup? If so, which amount looks best? Ladies, which amount do you prefer?Option 4
    Vote D
  • Do guys prefer for women to wear makeup? If so, which amount looks best? Ladies, which amount do you prefer?Option 5
    Vote E
I’m closest to 4/5. My sister can pull off heavier makeup, such as number 2, but I just don’t enjoy the time it takes to apply it.

3070

Most Helpful Guys

• I find makeup really off putting and basically it's a lie. It just feels wrong that so many women are too I secure to show their own skin. It's gone way too far, you can totally change your appearance if you are willing to spend the time.

• I don't care how much she wears if it looks good on her, elegant and not trashy and IF when taking it down she still looks beautiful.
    If she's a different person, as I've seen with some, then my opinion on them drops instantly and attraction dies.

But because the more likely usage of make-up is to hide how the girl actually looks like, then I'm more inclined to go for those that barely use make-up. And there is one at work, one of the most beautiful girls I've seen. No make-up or not much at times (eyeliner and lipgloss).
    and this is what I want. to know how she'll look without that wall of bricks on her face.
    So a good looking without make-up is way more attractive than one that looks stunning with make-up, because in this second case, you never know what's under that.

Most Helpful Girls

• I would say 5 for regular everyday makeup I like soft, pretty natural looking make up. When I want to get made up for something special I would probably go with 2 or 3. I like adding a lash and some lip color just a little something extra but not overboard.

• Gorgeous girls in the pics <3
    I don't put make up on often because i suck at it but i do love make up!
    My favourite is lipsticks and lip glosses~!
    I prefer minimum amount of make up for like hang outs with friends and work and such. But for parties and big gatherings i do more make up.
    My older sister rocks at doing make up, she is amazing at eye shadow looks and she can pull off minimum to heavy make up.

I'll never forget when we went to a family friends graduation party and my sister did my make up and so many girls asked me who did my make up. They thought i got it professionally done but i just laughed and said my sister did it for me.

• Georgeous? They, almost literally, are wearing masks! So those aren't their real faces, but OK

• @achezc They are cute and their make up looks great. Why the negativity?

• They are beautiful women but I don’t think they NEED that much makeup. But I understand that some women do it for creativity. It’s kind of artistic in a way, actually!