Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?

• Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Sanne Nijhof
  • Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Kim Feenstra
  • Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Cecile Sinclair
    Vote C
  • Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Tamara Weijenberg
    Vote D
  • Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Nikki Steigenga
    Vote E
  • Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Nicky Opheij
    Vote F
  • Which Holland's next top model winner do you like best?Loiza Lamers
    Vote G

411

Most Helpful Guys

• I voted "B", Kim. Don´t know, but something about her just stands out a bit. She has a more devious, mystic kinda look to her- something that makes her a little exciting somehow.

• She has really a former bad girl/wild child image here in the netherlands so you are right about the devious part :)

• I very much take that as a compliment! I would like to think so too :-) the good thing about that is, that I never had any problems with falling for the same girl as my friends and get into trouble over that :-)
      Curious; Which of the girls do you like the most?

• I like tamara because she has a very androgynous look. She can look almost like a man in some pictures but also does a lot of underwear shoots and looks like a total babe in those

• Hi, @LovelyBones13 . You've finally got comment from me. But probably not the one expected.
    Since I cannot write you message and you profile is private, here I am.
    Please, remove me from your list of male-soldiers for your questions. I don't take it well, when I'm treated like one of many, without giving a shit about individuality. You have your harem of guys…and you know what, good for you. I'm not one of them.
    And you know what, if I could at least write you message without adding to followed… But no. Too many guys writing you, or…what was the reasoning behind turning that off?
    Do I have proof? No. Do I need one? Not really. Just want you to "leave me alone".
    I don't understand, how did I got on your list in the first place. I'm sarcastic, cynical asshole. If you'd care to get to know me before, you'd know that modeling is topic close to me, as Andromeda galaxy to us. Hint: not very.
    I understand your motivation for having group of guys, keep inviting them to your questions, how ever I don't share it and as I said, I'm not one of many.

• damn that's a long way to say don't invite me to your questions anymore lmao

• @LovelyBones13 Because I'm not weak and I don't block people? I tell them to fuck off. Just as I did.
      Now, I believe that concludes our conversation, you probably think I'm some kind of weirdo, but I'd close it anyway. :-)
      Looking forward to not be in your male harem. :-)

Most Helpful Girl