Pretty people age badly?

do you believe pretty/ handsome people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yow, they sure had their day. It does seem to be the case doesn't it? I know some that aged well while others fall apart. Another thing is obesity and how some just let themselves go as if their mental doesn't last as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's several factors:
    - Genetic
    - What you eats
    - If you smokes or not
    - If you drinks alcohol or not
    - If you use drugs or not
    - If you use snus or not
    - If you've underwent too many cosmetic surgeries (or got some botched)
    - If you've sun bathed a lot
    - If you've much or little melanin
    - Expectations (Good looking are expected to look good for a longer time than the average people)
    - Weight gain and loss
    - Stress
    - Diseases/injuries etc.

Actually, your facial features like your nose and ears do grow with age. So it's not only that you're graying, balding and getting more wrinkles. The nose and ear thing is the main reason why old people looks different than young ones in addition to your face getting more asymmetrical.

Val Kilmer also has changed a lot. Here is him as young. You can google him for more pictures.
    Pretty people age badly?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always. How they age will vary by genetics and their health habits. Not to mention those people are celebrities who probably got a few too many procedures done that aren't overly flattering.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Attractive young people tend to become attractive old people but it depends on genetics and lifestyle. To be an attractive older person: avoid sun, tobacco, excessive alcohol, and maintain a healthy weight. The rest is luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on SO MANY factors: genetics, lifestyle choices such as smoking/no smoking, drug use/no drug use, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • This

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they’re Asian... up to a certain point they will look old but not for a while

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone ages, but pretty people have a lot more to lose, so I guess we notice it more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aging is worse for women and all those years of using makeup doesn't help women

0|0
    0|0
  • No, depends on genetics.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It depends on their body and life choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • they lack melanin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think famous rich people, usually females its not that they age badly but the fact they spend money on surgeries and botox etc to try and stay young and then they over do it and infact the older they get the worse it tends to look, so what you see is people with too much work done on them age like a normally person then end up looking like a doll.

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly cause it's plastic surgery that is failing them. or they're having plastic surgery later in life, to try and stay "young". winds up looking awful

I wanted to ask you by the way, did you decide on cheer?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it’s that a lot is expected of them as if they can’t age. No one really aged well.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also surgery makes the skin very fragile bc it keeps stretching it until it is weak

• The Kardashian’s are going to be in for it

• Where did my answer go

0|0
    0|0
    • So when I thought I was answering this question I probably sent it somewhere else... The very top picture that's not him because I've looked him up before recently he's still very good looking and married with kids

Recommended myTakes