Pretty people age badly?

do you believe pretty/ handsome people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?Pretty people age badly?

313

Most Helpful Guys

• Yow, they sure had their day. It does seem to be the case doesn't it? I know some that aged well while others fall apart. Another thing is obesity and how some just let themselves go as if their mental doesn't last as well.

• There's several factors:
    - Genetic
    - What you eats
    - If you smokes or not
    - If you drinks alcohol or not
    - If you use drugs or not
    - If you use snus or not
    - If you've underwent too many cosmetic surgeries (or got some botched)
    - If you've sun bathed a lot
    - If you've much or little melanin
    - Expectations (Good looking are expected to look good for a longer time than the average people)
    - Weight gain and loss
    - Stress
    - Diseases/injuries etc.

Actually, your facial features like your nose and ears do grow with age. So it's not only that you're graying, balding and getting more wrinkles. The nose and ear thing is the main reason why old people looks different than young ones in addition to your face getting more asymmetrical.

Val Kilmer also has changed a lot. Here is him as young. You can google him for more pictures.
    Pretty people age badly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not always. How they age will vary by genetics and their health habits. Not to mention those people are celebrities who probably got a few too many procedures done that aren't overly flattering.