From which part of the world are the most beautiful people?

So guys where do the most beautiful girls come from (South/North America, Western/Eastern/South Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia,etc.)

And girls where do you think are the handsome boys?

You can name countries!

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Ukraine has the most beautiful girls (many of whom I know said that). Also as you go North in Europe girls and boys are so pretty as well. I've been to Sweden & I couldn't believe my eyes of their beauty! :D

Well, when you find beautiful girls you'll find handsome guys for sure :D

• I'm Scandinavian and in my opinion Swedish people are overrated in looks like other Scandinavians. I thinks most of them are average looking or less. On average Sweden have more blonde people and Norwegians have rounder faces, apart from that the looks in these countries are very alike.

What Guys Said 8

• South-Europe, The Middle-east, Asia and South-America is places where it's most good looking people in my opinion and it applies to both genders. I thinks Scandinavia is overrated (Most is average or less here in my opinion) and the typically West-African look isn't my cup of tea either.

• Well, I have to be partial to Northern Europe, don't I? But I've met a lot of beautiful people from Africa and Asia, though, and Australia has the cutest accent ever for girls.

• asia has the hottest girls

• Japan for me...

• I would say Indian girls. I also mean girls from Bangladesh and Pakistan. Just look at all those Bollywood actresses. Stunning.

• It is cos they are all fake, made of plastic. Wake up..

• Yeah, maybe the bollywood actresses are fake (bad example on my part), but I'm talking about the girls I know. They just seem to me to be more beautiful than anyone else, you can tell when they don't wear make up. And there are plenty of models and actresses from other countries who are also fake.

• I think all countries have beautiful girls, for me I am partial to northern European girls. So German and Swedish girls in particular. My girlfriend is swedish and she is beautiful.

• USA.

• scandinavians

• so that's like blond hair, blue eyes and tall?

• i was joking ...

• As a Scandinavian I'm disagree.

What Girls Said 10

• Scottish men are hot! And Italian of course..well some haha..And I think Australian. Some Asian men are pretty good looking also..It's a hard question..there's not one right answer!

• Italy, greece, croatia, I love ethnic guys. But with that said, I like them when they're half australian too :D

• USA, melting pot of the world. We have people from everywhere living here :D

• People from all over the world are pretty! =D

• Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Russia.

• Europe, like Portugal, Sweden, Czech Republic and Italy.

• girls: Eastern Europe, Caribbean

guys: France, Spain, USA

• indian, Turkish and middle eastern people !

• I like Asian boys myself

• Europe,middle east,south america have gorgeus guys