What's your reaction, if any, to this video? Mostly true, or mostly untrue?

I think the poster is making the point that when females say muscular guys are irrelevant or not sexy or it's not a big deal, that they're... mostly lying. I don't agree entirely, because he makes the case in a bit too juvenile a fashion, but overall I think he's got a point.

Title: So women don't like muscles?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Some women do and some don't. I personally dont like super muscular guys. But its not everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • not true
    it just depends on his looks and his personality
    but he doesn't HAVE to have muscles for me to like him! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say from personal experience, literally every girl/woman likes muscles. Maybe there are a few exceptions here and there, but I used to be super skinny, and now I am shredded and the difference in how people treat me/how sex & dating work is day and night

0|1
    0|0
  • At the very least, it's a supply vs demand situation.

Muscly guys with abs are fairly rare. Let's say 5% (depending on the criteria). While women who love them aren't quite as rare. Let's say 50%.

So, in the muscly section of the market, the girl:boy ratio is 10:1, while in the non-muscly section, it's 1:2.

Women also claim (in GAG forums anyway) that they like Bieber-like twinks, but you rarely see twinks with hot women IRL. So there might be some dishonesty going on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they'd lie. They don't want to look shallow.

0|1
    0|0
  • My reaction to this video after 57 seconds and couple of skips: unwatchable, boring.
    Some (hot) girls going crazy over some hot guys. Hmmmm. So? Am I supposed to feel like shit, because I'm not hot as well? :-D I don't need this video for that. :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course women like that, men wouldn't strive for that if women didn't like it. Women never tell the truth about these things, just like how they try to claim they don't like the bad boy, then immediately go after the bad boy or how they don't like assholes but then every woman seems to have many ex's that are complete assholes (coincidence I'm sure). Its par for the course, just goes to show never listen to women when it comes to dating and what they claim to be attracted to (actions speak louder then words). The real question is why they keep making the claim to begin with because its not helping them or men when they lie.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Because they want authentic jerks. If they were to admit it, every nice-guy loser would be a jerk to them, and they wouldn't know who's who ;-)

• 3d

@maaaaax That is the only logical conclusion one can come to to be honest.

Recommended myTakes