Girls what do you think of guys who casually wear suits?

I'm a guy in my early 20s and honestly I just don't like the jeans + t shirt look. My casual dress is usually a pair of black slim fit jeans, shirt and suit jacket. Sometimes I will wear a full 2 or 3 piece suit depending on what mood I am in.

This is literally my daily clothing choice whether I'm going on a night out or for just some simple food shopping.

It started when I got a job that required a full suit and tie daily. Then I just kind of adapted to the look! I do sometimes wear something different but not for the majority of the time.

I don't "think" girls mind it as I've noticed that I get a lot more attention from women now compared to when I used to dress more casually. But I would definitely like some straight up opinions on this from both girls and guys.

Girls, what do you think of a guy who dresses like this? Good/Bad?

Guys do you dress similar? What's your thoughts on this?

11