What is something you do aesthetically to yourself that most people find gross?

I for example don't groom my body hair and I let my toenails grow long.

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t wash my hair for at least 4 days. The natural oils are really good for your hair. Some people think that’s gross when I share that information but my hair is admired by men and women, so I must be doing something right.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I intentionally dress to blend in and never wear anything controversial.

Although sometimes I do go to the university's library in pajamas since it's always a little cold in there and I spend an average of 8 hours a day there.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• That is pretty gross. I dont think I’ve got anything. Like @StingRayxoxo said, I’ll only wash my hair once or twice a week. I shower every day but it’s actually not healthy to shampoo daily.

0|1
    0|0
  • It came as a shock to me that most people find body bar soap nasty. I only use Dove white bar🤷‍♀️

1|1
    0|0
    • They think bacteria grows on the bar of soap. The doc will tell women to use mild soap and not to use the perfumed crap. People STILL think bar soap is unsanitary.

• I don't use a hair dryer
    Or at least I use it in rare cases
    I don't know if this is gross
    But most people find it odd that I don't use a hair dryer

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing that people would think is gross I don't think

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mens deodorant because it smells better. I only brush my teeth at night before bed and I only wash my hair every other day

0|1
    0|0
    • The tooth one is pretty gross, yes. lol

• It's just because I always eat immediately when I get up. I use mouthwash in the morning though.

What Guys Said 5

Recommended myTakes