What is something you do aesthetically to yourself that most people find gross?

I for example don't groom my body hair and I let my toenails grow long.

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t wash my hair for at least 4 days. The natural oils are really good for your hair. Some people think that’s gross when I share that information but my hair is admired by men and women, so I must be doing something right.

Most Helpful Guy

• I intentionally dress to blend in and never wear anything controversial.

Although sometimes I do go to the university's library in pajamas since it's always a little cold in there and I spend an average of 8 hours a day there.