Do you like my pose?

311

What Guys Said 11

• looks like dancing more than posing, still pretty cool though.

• No. And once again, you should stop taking steroids. It's not good for you.

• i'm sorry i don't find that attractive one bit... maybe some other simp will but not me.

• Your pose looks very sexy but I not into body builders because they are normally on lots of steroids

• Not really, no.

• Do you take steroids woman?

• 6d

If you work out enough, that muscle is there, but the fat is also there because of your diet. To get to that level takes a serious level of dieting.

That being said, she doesn't look vascular enough to be on roids to me.

• 6d

@Wammu Just because she isn't vascular doesn't mean she is natty brah. She could just have shit genetics when it comes to veins and still be on some special stuff. But she also looks super masculine in her profile pics

• OMG you look great

• Yes I do very sexy looking

• Looking sexy 😍

• are you celeb? athletes?

• Looks great...

What Girls Said 3

• https://youtu.be/ufLzPqo1qfU

Yeah pretty cool, sorta annoying for some reason. I’m not really well versed in bodybuilding tho, so I don’t know what other girls did. Maybe everyone’s pose was kinda weird for me because I don’t really get it. It was cute tho the little jumps in your step when u transitioned your poses!

• 6d

Thanks a lot dear for your good words

• 6d

Yes its my job

• 6d

Oh that’s cool then! That’s a fun job i bet for you.

• I'm not a bodybuilder nor am I a fitness buff but you appeared very confident strutting your stuff on stage that you made it look like a breeze. I hope you won that round.

• how many times a day do you hit the gym? i am trying to loose weight and gain a little muscle... how can i do this?