Do you think the way others dress shape our thoughts about them?

For example- if an average guy/girl is well-groomed and has better dressing sense than a super attractive guy/girl, on which side are you more likely to fall?
Do you think the way others dress shape our thoughts about them?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Obviously. Looks matter, always, to some degree. Anyone who says otherwise is deluded.

0|2
    0|0
  • Someones style says a lot about them. But u can't go by that all the time. I can't lie, Sometimes i go to walmart at midnight looking crazy cuz ik barely anyone is gonna be there๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • a guy thats well grooomed and takes care of his apperance

0|1
    0|0
  • I like well dressed men. Itโ€™s very very attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if their wearing a trashbag lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I dress like a bum lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely so. You see two people out in public, one's in stained pajamas and flip-flops and the other is in a classy business dress and heels, you're probably going to have different thoughts about the type of person these two people are. I think being well-groomed is a very attractive quality and that's the one I'd go for.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a guy. We are going to go for the hot girl in the potato sack, if given only those two options.

0|1
    0|0
  • Initially they do. Yes. That's why it's important to look good.

If you know someone well you have more to go by then when you just see someone on the street.

I live in the city downtown, and i see so many people so I don;t get a very good impression of most people i see cause there is no time to get to know all of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Its part of the picture , you see someone and you start to put a picture together , how they walk , dress , are they well presented hair styled shoe clean , their demeaner , are they approachable.
    We all do this sometimes without thinking , body language screams at us all day long โ€ฆ..

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|1
    0|1
  • Rather find another one better than both๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes