What do you think about industriel piercings?

Has anyone ever got one? What's your experience with them?
Personally I find them really cool and want to get one

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/bd/8d/1dbd8d7f79e1c8490fb961b07e430a74.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted one once upon a time. I had a friend pierce my upper ear for me one night while I was drunk at a party. It didn't hurt at first but because of where it was it was really uncomfortable to sleep with so I eventually took it out and it healed over. I wish I didn't let it heal over, but I'm not going to get it re-done.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you should have gone to a professional piercer. These things can get infected

• Absolutely, but it was fine for about two years then it just healed up one day. I suppose was lucky nothing bad ever happened... but we where careful. There isn't much fire and alcohol can't kill lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I always thought they were stupid looking, but I guess everything can look okay in certain contexts. I would prefer that she wear lots of earrings over an industrial piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll get one some day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Soooo get one, it's for you, not for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • EH...

0|0
    1|0
  • I like how they look

1|0
    0|0
  • not a fan

0|0
    1|0
  • I hate piercings

0|0
    1|0
  • Ugly

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I had one and I kind of miss it, I wish I didn't take it out. The only downside was that it would bleed so my pillowcase would get blood on whenever I slept but that was only for the first little while.

1|0
    0|0
    • Was it painful? How did you sleep with it? Did you have to take it off?

• Sleeping on it was a little painful but once I fell asleep I didn't feel it. I couldn't take it out because it would have closed.

• I'd get 'em on the other ear. I have 2 cartilage, 4 lobe and a conch on one and 2 lobes on the other!

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow sounds cool! Way to go girl xx

• A friend of mine wants one. I think they are pretty cool

I've considered getting a second nose piercing but where both are on one nostril. First though i wanna make my original one fit a 18 gauge (its 20 right now). Then if i do get a second one it would be the same size

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes