What do you think about industriel piercings?

Has anyone ever got one? What's your experience with them?
Personally I find them really cool and want to get one

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/bd/8d/1dbd8d7f79e1c8490fb961b07e430a74.jpg

49

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted one once upon a time. I had a friend pierce my upper ear for me one night while I was drunk at a party. It didn't hurt at first but because of where it was it was really uncomfortable to sleep with so I eventually took it out and it healed over. I wish I didn't let it heal over, but I'm not going to get it re-done.

• Maybe you should have gone to a professional piercer. These things can get infected

• Absolutely, but it was fine for about two years then it just healed up one day. I suppose was lucky nothing bad ever happened... but we where careful. There isn't much fire and alcohol can't kill lol