Is it bad to treat good looking people better than others?

I have this friend who is super short , chubby and light skinned. Guys really love her for all those things because they consider it super attractive and treat her a lot better even in professional settings. Is it bad that i feel a bit bad about her getting treated better than me? I mean i just feel bad that someone was even willing to not work with me just to get a chance to hang around with her.
I feel disgusting and unwanted next to her , it is like to guys im non human and she gets all the nice treatment , even just basic respect i do not get it but she does all for her looks.

39