Is it bad to treat good looking people better than others?

I have this friend who is super short , chubby and light skinned. Guys really love her for all those things because they consider it super attractive and treat her a lot better even in professional settings. Is it bad that i feel a bit bad about her getting treated better than me? I mean i just feel bad that someone was even willing to not work with me just to get a chance to hang around with her.
I feel disgusting and unwanted next to her , it is like to guys im non human and she gets all the nice treatment , even just basic respect i do not get it but she does all for her looks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It makes everyone who isn't as attractive feel like crap. I believe is treat everyone well, if possible.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

I wish guys around me even cared about that. I get treated like shit around the girl i described above.

• Show All
    • 5d

That is sad... i just feel that everyone has their own shit to deal with , and if everyone was at least decent to each other and a little nicer it would make everyone else's life a bit easier.

• 5d

Most people are also constantly defeating themselves, and always in conflict with others because of their crappy behavior. Don't be like most people.

• Well it tend to happen a lot, some girls are simply didn't notice it. :)

tvtropes.org/.../FavorsForTheSexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive people are more likely to succeed in life. I'm sorry but you'll have to rely on skill and charisma.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's disgraceful and cheap of them, i actually tend to court attractive girls less.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, that's bad. treat people don't look at their appearance, but do it as someone who has the same degree

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is bad. Generally speaking it is good looking women that get all the breaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • very bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad meh.. maybe.
    reality? Yes!
    Welcome to real life note that it isn't fair for your stay here.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes sadly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly that's life: shallow and unfair. Why do you think old people never get attention, even if they're accomplished at their profession/field.
    Don't try to compare to others because that's a big mistake but try to work on your looks
    Learn to do your makeup well (but in a natural way) what colors flatter you, get a new haircut, work out and have plastic surgery, if you think that will help you

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s bad. But guys have a horrible attention span, if Megan Fox were standing next to your friend, then your friend would suddenly get ignored. BUT my dad always tells me you can look good in any style you just have to make it cool, she some how made chubby cool, I don't know how she did it but good For her. You just gotta take what you already have and make it look cool, flaunt your stuff

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Megan Fox is just 5'4 and now she's full of Botox.. The hype about her is now over

Recommended myTakes