Which makeup look do you like?

I'm a minimalist. I like the "no makeup" makeup look. With a simple BB cream, nude lipstick and concealer.
  • Which makeup look do you like?Full glam
    Vote A
  • Which makeup look do you like?No makeup makeup look
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does there have to be only 2 options? What about a middle option with some makeup but not "full glam"?

The answer to this question is going to be different for each women. Some women can get away with almost nothing and look fantastic. For others makeup can really do wonders on their appearance.

2|0
    0|0
    • 7d

@Miaamia I would put the full glam girl around a mid 7 as is in that picture. The girl with nothing would say low 6 but if she put on some makeup could go up a full point.

To be honest if you took like 30% of the makeup off the full glam girl and put it on the nothing girl they would both look way better than in the pictures as shown

Most Helpful Girls

• Full glam for special occasions, the other everyday

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I like it when the girl has the confidence to go without makeup. Maybe her usual go to is minimalist. And yet has the ability to go full glam on occasion. That would be ideal for me

0|0
    0|0
    • If you want to ask me to write something in the future, please send me a private message. Don't try to take over my comments on other people's posts

• full glam is really pretty looking... no make up look is fine too but I basically always see her like that at home... so no biggie

0|0
    0|0
  • Full glam, because it can make almost any woman look good. A fortunate few don't need it but those ain't the girls you're gonna date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw the makeup out #2019
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|1
    1|1
  • No makeup, unless her face really needs makeup, then a little bit of makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Its quite amazing what make up can do to change the look of a girls face, I chose full glam.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the no make up, actual no make up, look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Full glam

0|0
    0|0
  • The less the better i like no makeup the best

0|0
    0|0
  • whats your skin color

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no make up at all, natural is better

0|1
    1|0
  • Make up occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 makeup is everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer minimalist

0|0
    0|0
  • Any for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Full glam look

0|0
    0|1
  • you look awesome - full glam

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 is much better-looking (straight brows, PCT), but "no-makeup" is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl on the tops make up is too much, but she’s still better looking than the girl on the bottom, you’d have to give an example with the same person

0|0
    1|0
  • Is that the same girl with make up on?
    I like the no make up look.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• Neither... they both have a lot!
    First one looks like kill overdone! And last one looks too dead like she’s Ill sick

I’d go with less makup and a very slight touch of pale pink on lips and eyes just to make it look not dead and sweet look.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is too much for my taste, but the lipstick wine color is cool - if you can pull it off. I think that girl's skin tone and darker skin tones look better with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second picture looks way more beautiful. Just a pretty natural girl, that's how it's supposed to be :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys decide upon whether they find the girl pretty or not, no matter the amount of makeup.

2|0
    0|0
  • More in between, not full glam but not the no makeup look either, just some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Full glam I wear a full face everyday and I'm constantly putting more on during the day 💄💋

0|0
    0|0
  • should've used the same person. no makeup make up though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should've used the same girl. The full glam girl but less lipstick and ditch the lashes is my pick

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion but I prefer the no makeup look for an everyday look.

0|0
    0|0
  • There should be more options to that, i like little makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Just concealer, lipstick and mascara :))

0|0
    0|0
  • As natural as possible unless it's an event

0|0
    0|0
  • The second pic looks scary lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both depending on my mood

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both depending on the occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bold colors

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both

0|0
    0|0
  • The no make up look

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the glam look myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look good, but for different times and places.

0|0
    0|0
  • The no makeup makeup look
    Kaia Gerber is so pretty on that pic
    The first girl looks fake and plastic

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes