Which makeup look do you like?

I'm a minimalist. I like the "no makeup" makeup look. With a simple BB cream, nude lipstick and concealer.
  • Which makeup look do you like?Full glam
  • Which makeup look do you like?No makeup makeup look

2321

Most Helpful Guy

• Why does there have to be only 2 options? What about a middle option with some makeup but not "full glam"?

The answer to this question is going to be different for each women. Some women can get away with almost nothing and look fantastic. For others makeup can really do wonders on their appearance.

• 7d

@Miaamia I would put the full glam girl around a mid 7 as is in that picture. The girl with nothing would say low 6 but if she put on some makeup could go up a full point.

To be honest if you took like 30% of the makeup off the full glam girl and put it on the nothing girl they would both look way better than in the pictures as shown

Most Helpful Girls

• Full glam for special occasions, the other everyday