Do you wear underwear or do you go commando?

This is not a sexually related question at all. I am not overly fond of underwear so i go commando most of the time. You might say it's gross. But really it isn't. Panties and g strings are just sooo uncomfortable. Don't judge me
  • Yea
  • Nope
  • Sometimes
    Vote C

1428

Most Helpful Guy

• I judge you now.

I wear underwear because commando gets awkward really fast. Even some underwear is awkward because of the bulge.

• Is that a problem every guy has or only guys who are well endowed?

• I’m well endowed, but I can imagine average guys having the same problem. No idea tho, I don’t look at the crotch of other dudes lol