Do you wear underwear or do you go commando?

This is not a sexually related question at all. I am not overly fond of underwear so i go commando most of the time. You might say it's gross. But really it isn't. Panties and g strings are just sooo uncomfortable. Don't judge me
  • Yea
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I judge you now.

I wear underwear because commando gets awkward really fast. Even some underwear is awkward because of the bulge.

1|0
    0|0
    • Is that a problem every guy has or only guys who are well endowed?

• I’m well endowed, but I can imagine average guys having the same problem. No idea tho, I don’t look at the crotch of other dudes lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sometimes I'll go commando, but usually only when I'm chilling at home in my sweat pants. Other than that I always have on panties.
    It is gross FYI. The whole purpose of underwear is to catch any body fluids and fecal matter and to stop it from running around in your pants.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the day, sometimes commando and sometimes I wear underwear. Sometimes its even a mix of both and I only wear panties.

0|2
    0|0
  • i love seeing a girl in her panties but if you prefer not to wear them i can respect that as i often like to not wear underwear either. can i ask though do you go comando when wearing a skirt or dress?

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I say yes to wearing underwear or yes to going commando? I don't know how to vote 😂 but I wear underwear. Going commando feels weird to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear underwear. The layer of softer fabric is better than the more abrasive interior of jeans.
    I also walk a lot and climb a lot of stairs/ladders footjob the day which could lead to some serious chaffing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't judge you negatively at all, in fact i'm be impressed. Summer is the only time i'd go commando, those hot sticky days when you don't want a case of the Betty Swallocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women can do this much more easily than men. For obvious reasons. There would be too much action and flapping going on if I went commando

0|0
    0|0
  • I go commando during the spring and summer during the fall and winter time I wear undies's. And when at home I wear nothing but my birthday suit in all season. weather it's cold or warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly i go outside in panties or g-strings. It doesn't feel uncomfortable. Commondo only in leggings or whenever i'm in mood for 😙

0|1
    0|0
  • Went commando on the last night of the year, having the best year of my life so far. 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • I always go braless and commando. I hate the pressure of strings attached to my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry without underwear is unsanitary and opens you up to yeast infections... ewwwww

0|0
    0|0
  • Only problem with going commando is you gotta keep your legs crossed when sitting😉

0|0
    0|0
  • There are good reasons to wear underwear and the reasons only get more important with age.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only go commando if I'm out of clean underwear (and just stepping out briefly). And at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm wearing (work, casual, lounge etc), the weather.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer commando but in this weather I wear underwear just for a little extra warmth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to wear underware. If I don't I show to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear underwear. Usually loose shalwar at home only

0|0
    0|0
  • in sweats or basketball shorts yes

Jeans and dress pants I wear boxers or boxer briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • Commando under lycra , boxers under everything else

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend doesn't wear underwear cause she says its uncomfortable but Its not weird it gross

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels good once in a while.

0|3
    0|0
  • always wear underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • i usually go panties

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I wear it most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Always underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • Only at home

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly underwear on. Rarely comando.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always wear boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, they’re comfy asf

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear underwear because its uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • without underwear that would be very noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i go commando.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes go commando otherwise I wear briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear underwear all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear satin panties at home tiny satin

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey you go with what feels right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when girls wear shorts over the top of their underwear when they wear a skirt or dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear underwear. Otherwise, everything starts flopping everywhere and it's uncomfortable. Boxer briefs keep things tamed.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes