What are your insecurities?

What are your insecurities?
Most people are insecure about certain characteristics of themselves. My confidence levels are average. I usually feel confident in my appearance and abilities but there are certain days where I feel like I'm in a rut.

My Insecurities:
* Intelligence (I'll never be as intelligent as I wish to be).
* Creative abilities
* Social Skills
* Breasts size

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• *Extremely insecure about my body, that no girl would like it because I am thin due to poor eating routine even if they find my personality the biggest plus.
    *Sometimes I can be very inarticulate, and i feel very embarrassed that I have to repeat myself because people don't understand what I said.
    *Productivity, I always talk about how successful I will be with my future career, but all I do everyday is come home from some random job and be at the computer for the rest of the day. Only talk and no do. :(
    *Being a gamer and that I spend a fortune on it, I feel insecure about how much I spent on gaming over all, because gaming is condemned usually around here so it made me insecure to talk about it passionately whenever I want.
    *That I have a heart disease called BAV. This is my biggest insecurity because I am extremely afraid that people won't want to be friends with me or girls won't want any relationship with me because they conclude automatically extremely bad things the moment they hear "heart disease" regardless to how meaningless impacts it has on my life. It is the one topic I never talk about, only my closest friends and family know about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • * Poor social skills (very shy)
    * Memory issues
    * Slow reading (it’s hard to remember what I read with that and memory issues)
    * Being a perfectionist with OCD making it worse
    * Still living with my parents with no job due to epilepsy
    * No offline friends aside from family friends, let alone a girlfriend

Stuff like that. : P
    Don’t be concerned about your breasts size. All sizes are just as beautiful as any others.

1|1
    0|0
    • @Muliaklian The first is gorgeous and the last is lovely too. Why do you ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I come across as confident l, but I'm not at all. The worst ones are

*my weight
    *my height
    *my social skills

1|2
    0|0
    • you are quite pretty. And you might think you're social skills are bad, but I'm sure many guys find them fine, plus you're less likely to be judged on your social skills as a woman. Guy's can't get a pass on that. If a guy is nice but socially awkward, even if cute, it probably be hard for him getting dates. Luckily I'm pretty good with words, but I have had issues with some social anxiety in the past despite being found good looking by people. I was my own worst enemy, but not something I would get a pass for.

• @brennanhuff I agree. I’m in a similar situation.

This girl is attractive though. I’m sure she could have no problem scoring some decent guys.

• Princess you look amazing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There are some very generic things that I think most people are insecure about, so I won't bother with those. Instead, I'll talk about some less common things, or at elast things people don't talk about as often.

My fear of spiders, insects and any other creepy crawly you can name. And it's not just a "yikes that's kinda creepy" thing, no. Sometimes I am frozen still with fear. I hate it because I am normally very chill and relaxed and not much gets to me, but if a fly decides to wonder in where I happen to be sitting, you bet I'm making a beeline straight for the nearest flamethrower and nuclear warhead storage. It's something that I can't control and I hate, but I gotta live with it.

Anything I create. I like to draw, code, write and generally just create things. And I hate almost everything I create. It's rare that I'll create soemthing I genuinely like and it's kinda dumb because I get plenty of compliments about my work, yet I can't get it out of my head they all secretly hate it and are only saying that so they don't come off as rude.

Eating or drinking with people is something that I'm not very comfortable with. It mainly stems from my father, and when I used to eat dinner with him there would always be some silly thing, some habbit or way of doing something that I had and he didn't like it and would have a go at me for. To this day I'm still nervous about eating with people in case I'm doing something wrong or weird and they start having a go at me for it.

I might do my next myTake on this actually, it feels nice to talk about this stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'm too pedant and pointy, I use it as a way to cover my insecurity with people I don't know.

Sometimes I feel I don't match up with my girlfriend physically. I am a short, plumpy and nearsighted toady; she's tall, beautiful and with perfect eyes and teeth, and perfect physique.

2|0
    0|0
  • I fear I am not beautiful enough.
    there is actually nothing wrong with me, I believe I have nice features... all except my nose
    It is big and wide.

And I do not like my body. the only thing going for me is I have a big and nicely shaped butt.

I have uneven skin and i am quite chubby
    i wish i were taller
    and my kinda crooked teeth
    and that is it

2|0
    0|0
  • Why are you insecure about ypur breast size? From what i see you were blessed there. But you are right we all have some type of insecurity about ourselves, it mainly stems down to what we see or hear , social media has a big impact on that. Best thing to do is focus on you and know that you are a beautiful person and that you aren't in competition with anyone , nobody is perfect all you can do is be you and there are people out there that will love you for you

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair (I have a huge jewfro naturally so I straighten it every other day)
    Personality (I wish I was one of those people who are bubbly/happy all the time)
    EQ (I have huge trouble being empathetic tbh)
    My arms & face

1|0
    0|1
  • What are those i dont have something like this
    the only thing my girlfriend pointed out is that i have a lot of scars on my chest , back , shoulder and belly and she asked why
    I never told her why i have those and probably never will too long story

But she thinks it makes me sexier :P so i like it even more ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • my personality ( i wish i had that personality that draws people towards me so that i won't be so alone) and my anxiety. Sometimes I am insecure about my appearance too

2|0
    0|0
  • Trusting people
    Stretch marks on my butt
    Extending my college ed. because I can't find a career path
    The fear that my boyfriend is going to leave me because I'm so behind on life

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so much appearance anymore because I’m pretty happy with the way I look now but I still have this fear of being abandoned/left/dumped/not wanted. I get really insecure about that

1|0
    0|0
  • Mental:

Overthink things.

Randomly remember random things in the past that annoyed me and end up getting annoyed thinking about them again.

Things get to me sometimes.

Worry a lot.

Physical:

Body hair - I shave and trim some areas on my arms and legs, because they used to be really hairy, but I'm just not a fan of body hair, pretty much everything below the neck.

Face skin looks a bit darker than I'd like to.

Hairline is too far back, which limits my hairstyle options - I have long hair and have to strategically bring it around to tie it, if I don't want my forehead all up in someone's face.

Skin around my eyes look a little bit darker than the rest, sometimes.

Some areas on my body are darker, like knees, elbows, etc.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not very sure why women even bkther to add breast size to their insecurities. It died not work like dick sizes.
    But my insecurities are

* too forward for my society
    * insecure about being a family girl
    * my characteristics

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like i will never meet someone who is like me personailty wise.

Of course i know someone in this world will be the same personailty wise but i am just thinking i will never become friends with them or meet them.

My personailty is odd to most and is hated by a lot and is liked by a few but even they disagree with me a lot.
    So i wish i could just find and meet someone like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have on a number of different occasions have been rejected, because I was considered too smart or intelligent. (This is something if have felt a little insecure about).

The other has either been directed two ways; namely, because my voice is suited to singing classical or opera pieces, I have as a result either been laughed at in person or encouraged to sing where ever other have heard me sing... I love to sing because there is great joy in sharing the love of music with everyone... this is one of my many passions in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very confident in myself even though i'm not very confident acting, if i trust you ill show you my confident side but otherwise you're out of luck.
    I'm probably most insecure about people being mad at me for making the wrong decision.
    Otherwise maybe my teeth sense I didn't take care of them as a kid so now they're really bad, even cover my mouth when i smile big or laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually insecure about my abilities and my utility in this society.

1|0
    0|0
  • Overall looks and body, intelligence, creativity skills, and social/people skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm lazy, asocial and without bragging way too intelligent for my age. Makes me come off as arrogant and impolite while I really just want to have nice cozy atmospheres.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wanting slightly bigger dick, wanting to be slightly taller, wanting a more attractive face, wanting more girls, and wanting a bit more money.

Pretty typical I suppose.

1|0
    2|0
  • That I'm unloveable and not good enough for any girl to want to be with because there'll always be another guy who's taller, funnier, better looking, wittier, more exciting, or more athletic than me, and that I'll just wind up being a huge disappointment to her.

Aw shit, I got too deep there. Quick, a distraction!
    What are your insecurities?What are your insecurities?

4|0
    0|0
    • Shhhh, those shallow girls will end up broken hearted, complaining, blaming everyone but themselves, and depressed at the end
      They weren't good picks anyway

The right girl will love you for who you are, she'll help you become an even better version of your current self, and she'll be willing to go the long haul with ya

Keep your head up bro, don't waste any time or energy on those materialistic dumb women out there ❤

• Show All
    • @Muliaklian fuck off

• -me nose
    -me privates
    -confidence
    -over think a lot
    -take things too personal sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • not knowing what to do with my self since my wife passed in feb 2018, my age thing seems to get in the way. and that really gets me. afraid of not being liked

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m chubby and have a small dick. I’m also really short for an average guy and I have mental disorders.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs are fine.

I'm insecure about my appearance and body
    My social skills
    My lack of a career
    Being different than most people, mentally

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not smart
    Need to lose 80 pounds
    Get jealous too easily

1|1
    0|0
  • I am insecure about literally everything with the exception of my height.

1|0
    0|0
  • My lower half (too big cuz genes)
    Jealousy over S/O
    Worry too much
    Sometimes too nice
    Sometimes too violent
    Trust issues
    Too loving/emotional

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the little in shorter than average range for a guy and also say wonky social and communication skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • That no girls want a emotiomal connection with me or relationship but just use me for sex

3|0
    0|0
  • My dear follow insecure gaggers...

Sometimes all you need to do is politely tell the rest of the world to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • My emotions and outward appearance which decreased my confidence a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • my teeth are horrible despite enduring so much pain to make it less horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I were in better shape and a 2 inches taller at least so I could reach six foot, I also wish I had plans on weekends and that at least 1 girl would talk to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes i get insecured about my looks but its weird cause it comes and goes so I don't know ig it happens to everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about my ability or lackthereof to fight off the grey aliens when they inevitably come to abduct me...:(

0|0
    0|0
  • my insecurities:
    being judged for being different
    breast size
    not good enough for anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • insecure in friendships and relationships due to intense bullying and being cheated on in back to back relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically everything u said but replace breast size with ass size

0|0
    0|0
  • Being fat
    Not handsome enough
    Socially awkward
    Never being in a long term relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly anything. You name it, I probably have it. I'm stupid, ugly, clumsy, awkward..

0|0
    0|0
  • Darker dick color lol
    Sometimes low confidence around group of girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Hips
    Short legs
    Intelligence

2|0
    0|0
  • Everything except my awesome personality 😭😂