What are your insecurities?

What are your insecurities?
Most people are insecure about certain characteristics of themselves. My confidence levels are average. I usually feel confident in my appearance and abilities but there are certain days where I feel like I'm in a rut.

My Insecurities:
* Intelligence (I'll never be as intelligent as I wish to be).
* Creative abilities
* Social Skills
* Breasts size

4047

Most Helpful Guys

• *Extremely insecure about my body, that no girl would like it because I am thin due to poor eating routine even if they find my personality the biggest plus.
    *Sometimes I can be very inarticulate, and i feel very embarrassed that I have to repeat myself because people don't understand what I said.
    *Productivity, I always talk about how successful I will be with my future career, but all I do everyday is come home from some random job and be at the computer for the rest of the day. Only talk and no do. :(
    *Being a gamer and that I spend a fortune on it, I feel insecure about how much I spent on gaming over all, because gaming is condemned usually around here so it made me insecure to talk about it passionately whenever I want.
    *That I have a heart disease called BAV. This is my biggest insecurity because I am extremely afraid that people won't want to be friends with me or girls won't want any relationship with me because they conclude automatically extremely bad things the moment they hear "heart disease" regardless to how meaningless impacts it has on my life. It is the one topic I never talk about, only my closest friends and family know about it.

• * Poor social skills (very shy)
    * Memory issues
    * Slow reading (it’s hard to remember what I read with that and memory issues)
    * Being a perfectionist with OCD making it worse
    * Still living with my parents with no job due to epilepsy
    * No offline friends aside from family friends, let alone a girlfriend

Stuff like that. : P
    Don’t be concerned about your breasts size. All sizes are just as beautiful as any others.

• @Muliaklian The first is gorgeous and the last is lovely too. Why do you ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I come across as confident l, but I'm not at all. The worst ones are

*my weight
    *my height
    *my social skills

• you are quite pretty. And you might think you're social skills are bad, but I'm sure many guys find them fine, plus you're less likely to be judged on your social skills as a woman. Guy's can't get a pass on that. If a guy is nice but socially awkward, even if cute, it probably be hard for him getting dates. Luckily I'm pretty good with words, but I have had issues with some social anxiety in the past despite being found good looking by people. I was my own worst enemy, but not something I would get a pass for.

• @brennanhuff I agree. I’m in a similar situation.

This girl is attractive though. I’m sure she could have no problem scoring some decent guys.

• Princess you look amazing